Wrath of the Lich King - The Realm of Shadows
10 10

306 posts in this topic

Hello mintag,

Please use your registered username and not the email while inputting credentials.

kind regards,
Fleisher

used my username and.. Unable to connect. please try again later. and on my torrent list untill today i had "play now". and an hour ago it changed to "error, no files, check again" (on stat list.) and its in red

1 hour ago, mintag said:

used my username and.. Unable to connect. please try again later. and on my torrent list untill today i had "play now". and an hour ago it changed to "error, no files, check again" (on stat list.) and its in red

Run game with WoW.exe from the folder dont use the Launcher also double check your realmlist file (US version - Data\enUS) and in Data folder for the file lichking.MPQ if you manualy patched the game

Edited by NHX

can you please fix the Auction house ; its currently scripted as if we are using the cross faction (goblin ) AH with horrendous fees. You basically go bankrupt when posting some stacks of titanbars on the AH.

There were normal fees on the other realms, dunno if this is intended by you zerix

3 people like this

Hey Dende123,

Hotfix for AH cut prices is on it's way ( with more to come during the day ) !

Thank u for the information :), my problem was that i copy to realmlist.wtf ( vanillafeenix.servegame.org) as it was in step nr4 "set your realmlist". after i change it to ( set realmlist vanillafeenix.servegame.org ) my WOTLK starts to work :) and iam very happy for that. seeya in THE ShadowS :P 

1 person likes this

Notice to members of RoS:

I've encountered a little bug in the code that's issues with the current lockout, all of which will be fixed in the next ID reset. This issues are including but not limited to:

* Illegitimate realm first acquisition from guilds who didn't kill the bosses first. We know who did, and those who did not. We'll adjust titles/achievements accordingly. 

* The Undying and Immortal titles/achievements aren't being properly awarded to those who complete them.

* The portal to Sapphiron's Lair was bugged and is fixed coming in the next ID reset. 

Sorry for the inconvenience and the issues if you have encountered them.

btw my observation: Vendor (profession) recipies that are on a different page than the standard page 1 - do NOT restock like they are supposed to - they require a whole server restart to restock. Minor but maybe you can fix it.

On 02. 02. 2017. at 11:33 PM, Zerix said:

I've encountered a little bug in the code that's issues with the current lockout, all of which will be fixed in the next ID reset. This issues are including but not limited to:

* Illegitimate realm first acquisition from guilds who didn't kill the bosses first. We know who did, and those who did not. We'll adjust titles/achievements accordingly. 

* The Undying and Immortal titles/achievements aren't being properly awarded to those who complete them.

* The portal to Sapphiron's Lair was bugged and is fixed coming in the next ID reset. 

Portal to Sapph's lair is still bugged in 25 man.

You can access it without doing any other boss.

3 minutes ago, greatone555 said:

Portal to Sapph's lair is still bugged in 25 man.

You can access it without doing any other boss.

That was on purpose.

Just now, alexvaly said:

any1 can help me ? where to download the game ?

You can download the 3.3.5a client here 

1 person likes this

We can not link downloads from other projects here, but yes, in theory you can.

Spoiler

Please mind, some project have altered the wow.exe of their client download preventing to change the realmlist.

On ‎02‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 10:33 PM, Zerix said:

I am still seeing people with the titles, because they still have the FoS achievement...

I am having difficulty with logging in to the game. I can't find anywhere, where to post patch issues. I'm new to this site.  It tells me it cannot update and apply the patch, so I should reinstall or ask technical support.  can anyone help please?

7 hours ago, Raevynwing said:

I am having difficulty with logging in to the game. I can't find anywhere, where to post patch issues. I'm new to this site.  It tells me it cannot update and apply the patch, so I should reinstall or ask technical support.  can anyone help please?

I have the same problem

Has there been any announcement regarding Ulduar? Just curious when we're getting new content :) (>inb4 Soon TM)