Wrath of the Lich King - The Realm of Shadows
10 10

306 posts in this topic

Any chance for any of the staff / Zerix to upload a video showing us the cool stuff to do in RoS ? what differentiates it from other servers ETC, would love it! especially with commentary !

Pretty please?

Edited by papoolee
3 people like this

1 minute ago, papoolee said:

Any chance for any of the staff / Zerix to upload a video showing us the cool stuff to do in RoS ? what differentiates it from other servers ETC, would love it! specially with commentary !

Pretty please?

I have been blessed with a few minutes of communication with Zerix. And there is nothing that makes me want to play Wrath more so that that man. Seriously. He knows his shit. 

I would LOVE to see some kind of Q and A or anything really involving Zerix and this Wrath server. 

Surely he knows what strengths the server has over other servers. The community need to know these things. Give us a reason to play on this server other than its made by Feenix. Because a Feenix label really doesnt do much for the general public if you catch my drift... And with SWP progress still going on, its not a great time to pull people away from Archangel. 

From what I have seen in terms of testing / server quality. Its looking REALLY bloody good. Why not have more examples of what makes the server so good. WTB clips of mechanics, scripts, encounters etc. You cant just say "the server is good, here is the Realm List."  Thats what it feels like currently. 

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, Bluku said:

wait are you the guy who makes those sick warrior videos?

Maybe ^^ :)

8 minutes ago, vandale30 said:

Features that exist on AA like .st / spirit rez will persist on RoS ? 

Good work so far !

Lack of Spirit Weakness would be great, never appreciated it.

.st is less useful as Expansions progress, the Hearthstone cooldown kept getting reduced.

Edited by deathst

12 minutes ago, deathst said:

Lack of Spirit Weakness would be great, never appreciated it.

.st is less useful as Expansions progress, the Hearthstone cooldown kept getting reduced.

20 minutes ago, vandale30 said:

Features that exist on AA like .st / spirit rez will persist on RoS ? 

Good work so far !

Resurrection Sickness is in RoS since I last tested the PTR, and I thiink they're planning to keep it, don't quote me on it though.

3 minutes ago, papoolee said:

Resurrection Sickness is in RoS since I last tested the PTR, and I thiink they're planning to keep it, don't quote me on it though.

Res sickness is indeed still active on the PTR, as of five minutes ago.

Just tested DK starting zone, everything works great!

Reminder: Any questions, just ask away. I'll answer all I can.

12 minutes ago, Zerix said:

Is it highrate all the way to 80, or just 1-70, like Recruit-a-friend was in retail?

1 person likes this

9 hours ago, bish said:

Is it highrate all the way to 80, or just 1-70, like Recruit-a-friend was in retail?

Short answer: We don't know yet.

RoS will be highrate 1-80
Lower rates can be chosen on the website. 

1 person likes this

54 minutes ago, Zerix said:

So on New Years Eve in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico I fell off this rock ledge trying to climb it, long story why, and I fell into a pile of branches, leaves, and twigs. Since then, I've had this nasty rash on my shin with a HUGE bump. Its been 14 days and there is still puss coming out of the scrapes on my shin, and its very red with a huge bump (I think its a bone contusion because it was like a 9 foot fall). Is there an ointment or something I should be using?

Thanks in advance!

p.s. I can post pictures if that would help

Edited by tds511
3 people like this

Just now, tds511 said:

So on New Years Eve in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico I fell off this rock ledge trying to climb it, long story why, and I fell into a pile of like branches, leaves, and twigs. Since then, I've had this nasty rash on my shin with a HUGE bump. Its been 14 days and there is still puss coming out of the scrapes on my shin, and its very red with a huge bump (I think its like a bone contusion because it was like a 9 foot fall). Is there an ointment or something I should be using?

Thanks in advance!

p.s. I can post pictures if that would help

Honestly, neosporin is you best bet.

3 people like this

7 hours ago, Vertazwar said:

Video/s would be great way to spread attention for the new realm, would be great :)

Here's one I just made 

6 people like this

8 hours ago, Zerix said:

Short answer: We don't know yet.

You may want to decide ASAP on this. This will help promote the server and answer near enough the most common question, especially if you plan to release in a weeks time from now.

ALSO what days will be reset days on the server?

Creeds to dev's and staff working on this, personally i'm really looking forward to this, been waiting for a fresh Wotlk server for ages.

Did any testers do Oculus in The Nexus/Coldarra? As this is the instance i've found most projects are struggling to get correct, like having to use 4 healing dragons and 1 tank to be able to finish it off cause of the insane dmg output from NPC's in that instance.

Otherwise, keep up to good work, i know ill take a day off work on release day for sure ! :D

Feenix wants to enter Wotlk market which its kinda crowded. Your new server should be working perfectly in order to bring people, otherwise there are plenty of choices out there.

19 minutes ago, waro said:

Beta release on 25. jan? Beta eta?

Bosses blizzlike or feenixed?

xp rate?

Read the main post and the answers from the developer, your questions are already answered in the thread!

50 minutes ago, Fluffern said:

Creeds to dev's and staff working on this, personally i'm really looking forward to this, been waiting for a fresh Wotlk server for ages.

Did any testers do Oculus in The Nexus/Coldarra? As this is the instance i've found most projects are struggling to get correct, like having to use 4 healing dragons and 1 tank to be able to finish it off cause of the insane dmg output from NPC's in that instance.

Otherwise, keep up to good work, i know ill take a day off work on release day for sure ! :D

I tested the dragons during the PTR with a few guildies, abilities and everything were working correctly! Was pretty fun.

EDIT: although we had to use 2 healing dragons to get it done! maybe it's cus we're bad!

Edited by papoolee

6 hours ago, Tsw said:

Here's one I just made 

Awesome video review!

You have a real YouTuber voice :lol: