Wrath of the Lich King - The Realm of Shadows
10 10

306 posts in this topic

Would be pretty neat if you can copy characters from Archangel, just clear all gold though.

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, lajhar said:

Awesome video review!

You have a real YouTuber voice :lol:

It's almost like he's a YouTuber himself ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, papoolee said:

Read the main post and the answers from the developer, your questions are already answered in the thread!

nope cant finy any of my questions, help me pls.

1st question was basically how long will the beta be, or is it already finished release at 25jan (dont want exact values just is it like 2 weeks or 6 months)

2nd question bosses feenixed = more hp?

3rd question yes i get it not 1x just thought they may be a info if its more around 2x or 14x

Edited by waro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, waro said:

nope cant finy any of my questions, help me pls.

1st question was basically how long will the beta be, or is it already finished release at 25jan (dont want exact values just is it like 2 weeks or 6 months)

2nd question bosses feenixed = more hp?

3rd question yes i get it not 1x just thought they may be a info if its more around 2x or 14x

1- The release they're aiming for on the 25th will be the official release, where your characters etc would be saved if you play there. There is a PTR realm up right now that you can get access to if you PM @Zerix on the forums and ask him about it!

2- Bosses will be Blizzlike.

3- They haven't decided on the XP Rates yet, they've been discussing it as far as i know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sick ok ty, didnt think its going that fast

 

one more question will there be 36 bags again? kinda cant live without anymore :x

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im just so damn happy to play t7 again!!!! it was my favorite time of my wow career. And with high rates, I can get into it a lot sooner than most other projects. 

Do you have a time line of raid releases? Apologies if i scrolled by that question. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, l xHACKDx l said:

im just so damn happy to play t7 again!!!! it was my favorite time of my wow career. And with high rates, I can get into it a lot sooner than most other projects. 

Do you have a time line of raid releases? Apologies if i scrolled by that question. 

There's not a "timeline" but once we decide it's time for the next raid it will be released. Excited to see you in the t7 race. Feel free to try the PTR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zerix said:

There's not a "timeline" but once we decide it's time for the next raid it will be released. Excited to see you in the t7 race. Feel free to try the PTR.

awesome, ill log over to it now

EDIT: is it not just the feenix realmlist? Got a quick guide on how to connect to the ptr?

Edited by l xHACKDx l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, l xHACKDx l said:

awesome, ill log over to it now

EDIT: is it not just the feenix realmlist? Got a quick guide on how to connect to the ptr?

Toss me a PM and we'll get it sorted!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tintin454 said:

Can you play it with a 3.3.5a client?

Yes!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey..if answered  before sorry 

when WotKL realease will we be able to save your curent charecters from Archangel realm and just ding them from level 70 to 80 or we are  starting from scratch 1lvl ? 

 

thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Vittnet said:

Will toons from other expansions be able to transfer? If so will you be able to dupe the toon?

Are you gonna do it like an event with having people lvl to 70 Before wotlk comes live?

Let me guess you're gonna play da nelf rogue?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be lovely to bring characters from either warsong or archangel tbh, I would also consider paying RP for it as long as the price is reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If making a clone of you char on AA to Wotlk server would be amazing!

Just don't want to leave AA behind but would love to have new adventures in in wotlk!

 

Hail Akama!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, keidan said:

hey..if answered  before sorry 

when WotKL realease will we be able to save your curent charecters from Archangel realm and just ding them from level 70 to 80 or we are  starting from scratch 1lvl ? 

 

thank you

 

Just now, dioporc said:

Would be lovely to bring characters from either warsong or archangel tbh, I would also consider paying RP for it as long as the price is reasonable.

 

23 hours ago, Zerix said:

We want to be able to duplicate characters. Being that the servers are build on two separate, and honestly different bases, we'll have to work on it. We want Realm First level 80s to happen, then we can try to copy toons so you can further your character from AA -> RoS. This is completely hypothetical and doesn't necessarily mean it's going to happen.. it's up for discussion on our end. This doesn't mean the AA character will be gone, if we do it. It's just something I'd love to see happen.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spended serval hours on the woltk ptr from all 3 feenix version this come the closest in terms of pathfinding how mobs interact infight(run away or los) to the retail version of the expansion.

It feels good.. it looks good i cant wait to see the life serverS.

ofc here and there few bugs but i haven't seen game breaking shid.

Big thumps up for feenix and the effort they already made for woltk.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there! Apparantly I've been made unavailable to post on my former account (Dangelang). 

I would like to inquire into a few topics regarding the new server: 

  1. How will the donation/VP policy work? 
  2. Who will be in charge with community management? 
  3. To what extent will Feenix administration have a say in the server? 
  4. How much do Feenix' wotlk scripts/db adjustments truly differ from the latest standard WOTLK cores? 

Cheers

Edited by Goanna

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tintin454 said:

When you hit level 70 - will there still be higher XP rate, or will it be 1x XP when you hit level 70? 

High-rate 1-80.
You will however, be able to change rates to 1x, if you'd like.

Stated more than once in this thread already.

 

Edit:
As an addition, I just dinged 80 on my DK on the PTR. All in all a very smooth ride.
I found two or three minor bugs, but nothing major. One, of which was related to a quest item, has been reported in the bug tracker.

Edited by bish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would of been cool to have my level 60 from the old Warsong on one of these new fresh servers instead of Archangel. 
Looking forward to seeing a Wrath server with properly scripted raids and dungeons. 

Any word on Mist of Pandaria or was that like swept under the rug or something.

Probably too much going on at once better to start with Wrath and see where it goes.
Mists of Pandaria would of been cool though.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
10 10