Alchemy recipes

5 posts in this topic

Hello Feenix!
I have 108 of 110 alchemy recipes (including all transmutes and other unnecessary things). Just want to make the collection full, so I need your help.
My nickname is Catcher and I'll be waiting for your whisper. I have a lot of gold, feel free to send me messages any time you want.

So, 2 recipes left. Here they are:
- Recipe: Elixir of Frost Power (Can be found in Smokywood Pastures Special Gift as a reward from the quest of Feast of Winter Veil event)
- Recipe: Major Rejuvenation Potion (Random boss drop in Molten Core)

Also, I can make some rare and useful potions for free. Just send me the mats:
- Restorative Potion (Removes one magic, curse, poison or disease effect on you every 5 seconds for 30 sec) - 1 Elemental Earth, 1 Goldthorn
- Elixir of Brute Force (Increases Strength and Stamina by 18 for 1 hour) - 2 Gromsblood, 2 Plaguebloom
- Elixir of the Sages (Increases Intellect and Spirit by 18 for 1 hour) - 1 Dreamfoil, 2 Plaguebloom
- Mageblood Potion (Regenerate 12 mana per 5 sec for 1 hour)- 1 Dreamfoil, 2 Plaguebloom
- Swiftness Potion (Increases run speed by 50% for 15 sec) - 1 Swifthistle, 1 Briarthorn
- Living Action Potion (Removes stun and movement impairing effects. Also makes you immune to stun and movement impairing effects for the next 5 sec.) - 2 Icecap, 2 Mountain Silversage, 2 Heart of the Wild
And much more...

Edited by Catcher

Nice Catcher, you really have huge amount of recipes.

Wanna give you tip to got Distiled Wisdom recipe, you yelling like 2-3 weeks about 13-14k gold for it in trade channel.

Maybe will better to make guild farm on it ?

Make few 5 groups, let them all grind Balnazzar, group that got recipe will got 3-3k gold each +Decent point of DKP, it will be stimul for guildmates work for guild :)

anyway gl

Nice Catcher, you really have huge amount of recipes.

Wanna give you tip to got Distiled Wisdom recipe, you yelling like 2-3 weeks about 13-14k gold for it in trade channel.

Maybe will better to make guild farm on it ?

Make few 5 groups, let them all grind Balnazzar, group that got recipe will got 3-3k gold each +Decent point of DKP, it will be stimul for guildmates work for guild :)

anyway gl

Yeah, I'm yelling in both ally and horde trade channels every day and only liars answer me ;) Several times I even saw 15k COD with Gift of Arthas recipe instead of flask in my mail xD

And we are already on guild farm, have a gold and dkp reward for the group that will bring it ;) still nothing.

I wish everyone who read the topic to start farming the recipe and sell it to me for 15k :P