#1 Catcher

Catcher

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:10 AM

Hello Feenix!
I have 107 of 110 alchemy recipes (including all transmutes and other unnecessary things). Just want to make the collection full, so I need your help.
My nickname is Catcher and I'll be waiting for your whisper. I have a lot of gold, feel free to send me messages any time you want.

So, 3 recipes left. Here they are:
- Recipe: Elixir of Frost Power (Can be found in Smokywood Pastures Special Gift as a reward from the quest of Feast of Winter Veil event)
- Recipe: Major Rejuvenation Potion (Random boss drop in Molten Core)
- Recipe: Flask of Distilled Wisdom (Rare and expensive recipe that drops in Stratholme from the last boss of living side)

Also, I can make some rare and useful potions for free. Just send me the mats:
- Restorative Potion (Removes one magic, curse, poison or disease effect on you every 5 seconds for 30 sec) - 1 Elemental Earth, 1 Goldthorn
- Elixir of Brute Force (Increases Strength and Stamina by 18 for 1 hour) - 2 Gromsblood, 2 Plaguebloom
- Elixir of the Sages (Increases Intellect and Spirit by 18 for 1 hour) - 1 Dreamfoil, 2 Plaguebloom
- Mageblood Potion (Regenerate 12 mana per 5 sec for 1 hour)- 1 Dreamfoil, 2 Plaguebloom
- Swiftness Potion (Increases run speed by 50% for 15 sec) - 1 Swifthistle, 1 Briarthorn
- Living Action Potion (Removes stun and movement impairing effects. Also makes you immune to stun and movement impairing effects for the next 5 sec.) - 2 Icecap, 2 Mountain Silversage, 2 Heart of the Wild
And much more...

Edited by Catcher, 24 March 2011 - 11:38 PM.

Posted Image

I remember days that passed
Doing same thing every day.
Full of sadness eight o'clock
Cup of coffee, power, play. ©

#2 Legron

Legron

Forest Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 840 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 08:23 AM

Nice Catcher, you really have huge amount of recipes.
Wanna give you tip to got Distiled Wisdom recipe, you yelling like 2-3 weeks about 13-14k gold for it in trade channel.
Maybe will better to make guild farm on it ?
Make few 5 groups, let them all grind Balnazzar, group that got recipe will got 3-3k gold each +Decent point of DKP, it will be stimul for guildmates work for guild :)
anyway gl

#3 Catcher

Catcher

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 09:00 AM

Nice Catcher, you really have huge amount of recipes.
Wanna give you tip to got Distiled Wisdom recipe, you yelling like 2-3 weeks about 13-14k gold for it in trade channel.
Maybe will better to make guild farm on it ?
Make few 5 groups, let them all grind Balnazzar, group that got recipe will got 3-3k gold each +Decent point of DKP, it will be stimul for guildmates work for guild :)
anyway gl

Yeah, I'm yelling in both ally and horde trade channels every day and only liars answer me ;) Several times I even saw 15k COD with Gift of Arthas recipe instead of flask in my mail xD
And we are already on guild farm, have a gold and dkp reward for the group that will bring it ;) still nothing.
I wish everyone who read the topic to start farming the recipe and sell it to me for 15k :P
Posted Image

#4 Catcher

Catcher

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 11:41 PM

Finally I got exalted with Zandalar Tribe and bought Living Action Potion recipe.
Updated the first post.
Posted Image