4 replies to this topic

#1 softaisolen

softaisolen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 07:09 PM

Hello friend!

I just got my shadowform! But I didn't get that little "form-action-bar" down in the left corner? Is there a way to make that little-super-awesome-action-bar appear somehow?

Thank you!
:)

#2 Inochi

Inochi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:06 PM

I don't think vanilla wow has a shadowform actionbar. It's concidered a normal (shadow) spell. Check your spellbook. You'll have to put it in your standard actionbars.

Regards,
Aksi

#3 softaisolen

softaisolen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 11:53 PM

I don't think vanilla wow has a shadowform actionbar. It's concidered a normal (shadow) spell. Check your spellbook. You'll have to put it in your standard actionbars.

Regards,
Aksi

In that case! Thank you very much :)

#4 lugtop

lugtop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:26 PM

have u heard of addons ? it help

there's a name for people like you, and I'm sure you've been called it a lot, oh well cee you next tuesday

#5 lugtop

lugtop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:38 PM

Hello friend!

I just got my shadowform! But I didn't get that little "form-action-bar" down in the left corner? Is there a way to make that little-super-awesome-action-bar appear somehow?

Thank you!
Posted Image

What you need is Bartender 3 as its TBC, there's an option to enable bar swapping for different forms , i.e. druid forms , or in your case shadow form. you would need to enable stance configuration, then give it a bar to swap to , say 7, then when you switch to shadow form you will see a new empty bar you can then drag shadow priest spells to
http://www.gamefront.com/files/6222734/Bartender3__TBC__r17410

At first glance you're going to see all the bars stuck at the bottom left , just click on the icon around the mini map and select lock bars , then you can drag them to suit yourself.
Play around with its a great add-on .