#1 Thorben8

Thorben8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:10 PM

Hey guys

just a short question:

Will characters from the Beta Burning Crusade Realm with the realmlist vanillafeenix.servegame.org
also be saved as the characters from the Burning Crusade Realm burningcrusade.servegame.org?

Greetings

appreciating the work!
Thanks

#2 Escape

Escape

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:16 PM

no. it will be wiped. people are getting insta 70 and raid gear over there to test content.

#3 Thorben8

Thorben8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:21 PM

There are no 70's on the server. Just a bunch of 50' & 60' levelin.

#4 Egozy

Egozy

Rank 14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:43 PM

really? i remember myself taking 4 others and going to test heroics with full t6 gear.
topic: nothing will be saved.

Posted Image

Zoki, after fake casting about a hundred Scorches.

Posted Image

He's everywhere.

Archangel Download & Connection Issues

TBC Addons Collection

Being a Good Tankadin - A Guide

Egozy - Level 70 Human Paladin, Protection.

Kifkef - Level 70 Night Elf Druid, Restoration.

Fearspam - Level 70 Gnome Warlock, Affliction.

#5 Thorben8

Thorben8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:45 PM

Alright thanks.

#6 Cynethen

Cynethen

Stone Guard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 10:59 PM

This may be the wrong topic but around what time should I be on to ask for being leveled up and stuff? I'd love to help test the Outland quests.

Posted Image

Harmi

Warlock CL Support

<Kaamos>

#7 Egozy

Egozy

Rank 14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 12:15 AM

This may be the wrong topic but around what time should I be on to ask for being leveled up and stuff? I'd love to help test the Outland quests.

for leveling up you can send me a message on forums with your name or open an in-game ticket. for 'stuff' you need luck to find any of us ingame.

Posted Image

Posted Image

He's everywhere.

TBC Addons Collection

#8 Groshar

Groshar

Spartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:59 AM

how do i get on to this damn test realm? i've tried a lot of different ways and the test server is still always grayed out to me.
Posted Image

#9 Slynxlol

Slynxlol

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:12 AM

Use the vanilla realmlist on the 2.4.3 client > log in with your vanilla account > 2.4.3 test realm

realmlist vanillafeenix.servegame.org

#10 Egozy

Egozy

Rank 14

• Members
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 02:13 AM

how do i get on to this damn test realm? i've tried a lot of different ways and the test server is still always grayed out to me.

use your 2.4.3 client to log into the 1.12 realmlist:
set realmlist vanillafeenix.servegame.org
and make sure you choose the test realm.

Posted Image

Posted Image

He's everywhere.

TBC Addons Collection

#11 Escape

Escape

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:24 AM

#ignorance

ignorance is trending so hard on these forms.

#12 Lukhien

Lukhien

Warlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:47 AM

That's why I rarely peruse and post here anymore, I'm afraid of losing brain cells.

Official 2.4.3 Tester

Taylrswftmnd - 70 Night Elf Druid

Lukhien - 20 Orc Warrior

Shockandawe - Coming soon!

#13 d00mbr1ng3r

d00mbr1ng3r

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:12 AM

That's why I rarely peruse and post here anymore, I'm afraid of losing brain cells.

LoL! B)

#14 Egozy

Egozy

Rank 14

• Members
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:51 AM

B)

Posted Image

Posted Image

He's everywhere.

TBC Addons Collection

#15 Thorben8

Thorben8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 01:49 PM

#ignorance

ignorance is trending so hard on these forms.

What I meant was that when I was online there 15 people played. 10 of them were between 50 and 69 so they were leveling normally. When I asked them whether their characters would be saved most of them be confident that they would. As you stated that on that realm were only set up 70's and I did not see one I was not sure about us talking about the same realm.

No reason to hate & flame. Escpecially since you said 'over there' you obviously never even took a look at the realm so you where not a good source to base information on.

#16 Egozy

Egozy

Rank 14

• Members
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:24 PM

What I meant was that when I was online there 15 people played. 10 of them were between 50 and 69 so they were leveling normally. When I asked them whether their characters would be saved most of them be confident that they would. As you stated that on that realm were only set up 70's and I did not see one I was not sure about us talking about the same realm.

No reason to hate & flame. Escpecially since you said 'over there' you obviously never even took a look at the realm so you where not a good source to base information on.

it's true, there are people playing there without knowing it's a test server. I try to talk to them and explain the situation. You should too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

He's everywhere.

TBC Addons Collection

#17 Lukhien

Lukhien

Warlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:35 PM

it's true, there are people playing there without knowing it's a test server. I try to talk to them and explain the situation. You should too.

We are truly the last sane man on an insane server.

Official 2.4.3 Tester

Taylrswftmnd - 70 Night Elf Druid

Lukhien - 20 Orc Warrior

Shockandawe - Coming soon!

#18 Escape

Escape

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 03:51 PM

first, i'm not flaming you. lately there have been hoards of people posting on these forms that keep stating incorrect information as if it was fact.

basing any ideas you have on the hearsay you come across in game is a terrible idea. check the forms for posters that have been answering questions time and time again.

yeah i'm not testing first hand but i have read countless posts by trusted members and admins.

#19 Thorben8

Thorben8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 05:10 PM

first, i'm not flaming you. lately there have been hoards of people posting on these forms that keep stating incorrect information as if it was fact.

basing any ideas you have on the hearsay you come across in game is a terrible idea. check the forms for posters that have been answering questions time and time again.

yeah i'm not testing first hand but i have read countless posts by trusted members and admins.

1. You're calling me ignorant which is a subjective opinion about me so - called in another way, since it's negative - a flame.
2. I know that there are 'hordes' of people posting stupid stuff here that's EXACTLY why I challenged your answer. You actually reason my doubt about your response in the first place. Also you moan about people stating incorrect information - mine was not. Log in to the beta realm you'll see 50's and 60's nothing made up about that.
3. Also what did I base on hear/say? I asked a question put in the fact that people play on the beta realm and what exactly?
4. Where did anyone answer the exact question I asked in this thread?

Yeah, you're not in there first hand. So why answer? You didn't have a clue about the answer same as me but why answer then?

Also your excusses are so ineffective that a simple 'Sorry, didn't wanna' flame' would have just been the best answer to close this argument.

#20 Egozy

Egozy

Rank 14

• Members
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:43 PM

We are truly the last sane man on an insane server.

True, true.

Escape, Thorben, settle this among yourselves please. This isn't game related or thread oriented, you're just fighting in a thread.

Posted Image

Posted Image

He's everywhere.

TBC Addons Collection

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: core merge