If you enter Karazhan without doing the attunement quest will it count as an exploit?

20 posts in this topic

So i was checking the test server & tried to enter karazhan without doing the pre-quest & it worked.

Now, will it work on the new core or not? and if the answer is "Yes" will it count as an exploit & the raid will be BBQ wtf banhammered?

You will not be able to enter KZ without doing the attunement.

Ok nice, so it has already been fixed & the test realm is outdated?

You will not be able to enter KZ without doing the attunement.

^ This

*Edit, i think it will be added when the new core is released

If it would work on the new core to enter karazhan without doing the attunement chain, will it count as an exploit & the raid will be BBQ wtf banhammered?

If it's bugged i'll just press f10 (my blink keybind) and go in trough the gate kk?

Or just go via the underground way right? ^^ (unless you are a tauren lulz)

WAIT WUT ... f10!? O.O what kind of keybind is that lol

You can get beside the Karazhan entrance by dieing outside, running as a ghost and then stand inside of the bars as a ghost and rescurrect, this didn't count as a bug abuse back in TBC (From what I can remember). So will you be able to do it like that on the Archangel server or will you be banned?

As stated before, the idea is to implement the http://old.wowhead.com/item=24490 as a requirement to enter, not to open the door, but to actually enter!

As it was before the 2.4 change.

Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): No longer required to enter Karazhan, but still required to open the gates.

Just wait.

You will be unable to enter the instance portal without the correct attunement. As per what Lukhien said and regardless if this is currently fixed on the PTR or not, this is how it will be. Any violation of the intended procedures will result in appropriate actions taken against the player(s).

You will be unable to enter the instance portal without the correct attunement. As per what Lukhien said and regardless if this is currently fixed on the PTR or not, this is how it will be. Any violation of the intended procedures will result in appropriate actions taken against the player(s).

Cheers, then the picture is crystal clear! =)

As stated before, the idea is to implement the http://old.wowhead.com/item=24490 as a requirement to enter, not to open the door, but to actually enter!

As it was before the 2.4 change.

Just wait.

thats the right point, Since the last patch (2.4) it's no longer required that all raid members need to have the key. You can now enter kara without the key, that is if someone open the gate for you ofc.

Or just go via the underground way right? ^^ (unless you are a tauren lulz)

WAIT WUT ... f10!? O.O what kind of keybind is that lol

It me, KRAKH.

That's just mean ;)

Sorry hun but i just had to <3.

Zokii's iceblock bind: ctrl+L.

Fakecast healing touch moar!