Jump to content

[Request] BiS Pre-raid list for enhancement shaman

bis pre raid enh shaman

19 replies to this topic

#1 scoll

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

Hey have been looking for a bis pre raid list of enh shaman, and i could find any.
so if you have a list please drop it on the topic, or link webpage

#2 Nabseeker

    Rank 14

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

i need it too if you find something

#3 Enho

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:04 AM

I found one!
http://www.wowwiki.com/Enhancement_gear_BC

Haven't looked it through yet but it seems good ;)
/Lick

#4 gemini

    Private

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 05:59 AM

It's a decent start for a guide. Sadly it completely lacks leather gear.

#5 Stormbolter

    General

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:07 AM

I am managing my shaman gear acording to this gear list for last two monts,and using the Elitistic Jerks guide for sockets end enchant guide and also to know how to manage my stats,and so far Im having great succes.Why do you want leather on your enhance when almoust all of this gear,and Im talking about pre Kara setup,is really easy to get to.Just give it a decent try ;)
Posted Image

Archangel:
Stormbolter-lvl 70 enhancement shaman (pvp) (Ex Yu Cowboys)
Stormbolterr-lvl 70 enhancement shaman (Hate)
Sbjunior-lvl 70 elemental shaman (Hate)
Svetipetar-lvl 70 holy paladin (Ex Yu Cowboys)
Cmrljadin-lvl 39 Hunter twink (INACTIVE)
Prahistoric- lvl 39 Warrior twink (prot flag carrier) (INACTIVE)
Oldirtyx - lvl 39 Dranei enhance shaman twink (INACTIVE)

#6 Gandr

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 12:47 AM

View PostStormbolter, on 23 April 2012 - 10:07 AM, said:

I am managing my shaman gear acording to this gear list for last two monts,and using the Elitistic Jerks guide for sockets end enchant guide and also to know how to manage my stats,and so far Im having great succes.Why do you want leather on your enhance when almoust all of this gear,and Im talking about pre Kara setup,is really easy to get to.Just give it a decent try ;)
Enhance wants leather mostly due to leather dps items having more "Dps stats" on them then most of their mail counterparts. In other words, you'd be missing out on dps if you went complete mail, kind of like if fury warriors stuck only to using plate.

#7 Stormbolter

    General

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

View PostGandr, on 24 April 2012 - 12:47 AM, said:

Enhance wants leather mostly due to leather dps items having more "Dps stats" on them then most of their mail counterparts. In other words, you'd be missing out on dps if you went complete mail, kind of like if fury warriors stuck only to using plate.
Maybe true ;) But I have been going to instances with my holly paladin alt for bout 1 month now,and still didnt find an enhancer that does more dps than me,and Im all in mail,missing 2 items for complete pre Kara gear.And altough there are some very cool leather crafts and loots,dont think that any leather setup here cant be measured with D3 Desolation batllegear for enhancers.Maybe some leather epic craft set.I agree only on going leather for off gear like wrist,belt etc... ;)
Posted Image

Archangel:
Stormbolter-lvl 70 enhancement shaman (pvp) (Ex Yu Cowboys)
Stormbolterr-lvl 70 enhancement shaman (Hate)
Sbjunior-lvl 70 elemental shaman (Hate)
Svetipetar-lvl 70 holy paladin (Ex Yu Cowboys)
Cmrljadin-lvl 39 Hunter twink (INACTIVE)
Prahistoric- lvl 39 Warrior twink (prot flag carrier) (INACTIVE)
Oldirtyx - lvl 39 Dranei enhance shaman twink (INACTIVE)

#8 Thaodan

    Private

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 10:58 PM

View PostStormbolter, on 24 April 2012 - 09:54 AM, said:

Maybe true :) But I have been going to instances with my holly paladin alt for bout 1 month now,and still didnt find an enhancer that does more dps than me,and Im all in mail,missing 2 items for complete pre Kara gear.And altough there are some very cool leather crafts and loots,dont think that any leather setup here cant be measured with D3 Desolation batllegear for enhancers.Maybe some leather epic craft set.I agree only on going leather for off gear like wrist,belt etc... :)

This is maybe cause of the many gems slots from d3 gear. In further content you will go to use more leather cause it has no int int and sometimes less agi than mail.

#9 Lincheto

    Lieutenant Commander

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:44 PM

What do u think about the t4 set, is it worth it. Only Gloves and shoulders seem good to me since they give hit. Same Q about expertise, should i go after expertise or not I have 2% expertise ( i.e. 8/8) /gloves and ring that i can replace/. Something is wrong with me/my gear. Seeing enhancements saying that they do 1100 dps i did only 970 on Gruul f.e.

#10 Stormbolter

    General

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:03 PM

View PostMidgetronix, on 27 June 2012 - 09:44 PM, said:

What do u think about the t4 set, is it worth it. Only Gloves and shoulders seem good to me since they give hit. Same Q about expertise, should i go after expertise or not I have 2% expertise ( i.e. 8/8) /gloves and ring that i can replace/. Something is wrong with me/my gear. Seeing enhancements saying that they do 1100 dps i did only 970 on Gruul f.e.
You can do expertise for sure,but hit is also as much important especially on boss fights.About t4 set,I think 2 items are good enough to get you a decent dps,but only if you are fully geared from Kara and Gruul.For the dps amount,try get your wepons as close to 3.0 sec,as slow as you can,so wf can proc more often on your hits.And use fb on your off hand and wf on your mainhand,enchantwith moongose and crusader.And stack strenght (gives you ap) not agility (its worthless without tons of hit rating).cheers :)
Posted Image

Archangel:
Stormbolter-lvl 70 enhancement shaman (pvp) (Ex Yu Cowboys)
Stormbolterr-lvl 70 enhancement shaman (Hate)
Sbjunior-lvl 70 elemental shaman (Hate)
Svetipetar-lvl 70 holy paladin (Ex Yu Cowboys)
Cmrljadin-lvl 39 Hunter twink (INACTIVE)
Prahistoric- lvl 39 Warrior twink (prot flag carrier) (INACTIVE)
Oldirtyx - lvl 39 Dranei enhance shaman twink (INACTIVE)

#11 Lincheto

    Lieutenant Commander

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:32 PM

Runing with 2x Crusaders, sinse 1x Cru is 100 str which beats moongose for me(i think and it stacks if both proc), Descalp in MH(using it instead of 1 more DM cuz of the static crit), Dragonmaw OH, WF/FB, 1850 AP (without warrior buff, but Raid buffed) 35% Crit (with pack)

#12 Stormbolter

    General

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

View PostMidgetronix, on 27 June 2012 - 10:32 PM, said:

Runing with 2x Crusaders, sinse 1x Cru is 100 str which beats moongose for me(i think and it stacks if both proc), Descalp in MH(using it instead of 1 more DM cuz of the static crit), Dragonmaw OH, WF/FB, 1850 AP (without warrior buff, but Raid buffed) 35% Crit (with pack)
Thats cool :) how much is your hit rating??You shouldnt have much problems with this gear setup.
Posted Image

Archangel:
Stormbolter-lvl 70 enhancement shaman (pvp) (Ex Yu Cowboys)
Stormbolterr-lvl 70 enhancement shaman (Hate)
Sbjunior-lvl 70 elemental shaman (Hate)
Svetipetar-lvl 70 holy paladin (Ex Yu Cowboys)
Cmrljadin-lvl 39 Hunter twink (INACTIVE)
Prahistoric- lvl 39 Warrior twink (prot flag carrier) (INACTIVE)
Oldirtyx - lvl 39 Dranei enhance shaman twink (INACTIVE)

#13 Lincheto

    Lieutenant Commander

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:14 PM

Runing enh/resto. 9% talents hit (heard some rumours that resto hit is bugged ? ), 11% Gear hit, total 20%. Using rotation --> Stormstrike - ES - FS or FS,ES, the only prob i can think of may be our ele shaman consuming my Nature dmg Debuff too fast. I dont time stormstrike so it can hit Outside of WF cd etc, just spaming. Wondering when my Stormstrike and Shock are ready nearly together which is best to use SS or Shock.

#14 Ilhom

    Knight

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 09:52 PM

That 3% isn't bugged for spells, I can tell you that much.
Ninetales - Elemental Shaman
Ilhom - Feral Druid
Pecans - Holy Priest

#15 Stormbolter

    General

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 526 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 10:10 PM

View PostMidgetronix, on 28 June 2012 - 07:14 PM, said:

Runing enh/resto. 9% talents hit (heard some rumours that resto hit is bugged ? ), 11% Gear hit, total 20%. Using rotation --> Stormstrike - ES - FS or FS,ES, the only prob i can think of may be our ele shaman consuming my Nature dmg Debuff too fast. I dont time stormstrike so it can hit Outside of WF cd etc, just spaming. Wondering when my Stormstrike and Shock are ready nearly together which is best to use SS or Shock.
Try it like this.Make a macro for targeting the mob and instantly flame shock and than auto att.than hit stormstrike,than earth shock (cause frost makes more threat),than all over again,start with flame shock,stormstrike etc...just keep that flame shock up all the time,and hit stormstrike when its on cd.its hould boost your dps.Can you tell me your hit rating numerically not on percentage.I know i used to have like 150+ and did really solid dps :) and whats your totem setup (when boosting melle dps grp)?Also can you link me your talents??
Posted Image

Archangel:
Stormbolter-lvl 70 enhancement shaman (pvp) (Ex Yu Cowboys)
Stormbolterr-lvl 70 enhancement shaman (Hate)
Sbjunior-lvl 70 elemental shaman (Hate)
Svetipetar-lvl 70 holy paladin (Ex Yu Cowboys)
Cmrljadin-lvl 39 Hunter twink (INACTIVE)
Prahistoric- lvl 39 Warrior twink (prot flag carrier) (INACTIVE)
Oldirtyx - lvl 39 Dranei enhance shaman twink (INACTIVE)

#16 Naturel

    Member

  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 01:27 PM

this is not wotlk, ur main dmg IS white stop being dumb

#17 Pownaqe

    Scout

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 08:15 AM

View PostMidgetronix, on 28 June 2012 - 07:14 PM, said:

Runing enh/resto. 9% talents hit (heard some rumours that resto hit is bugged ? ), 11% Gear hit, total 20%. Using rotation --> Stormstrike - ES - FS or FS,ES, the only prob i can think of may be our ele shaman consuming my Nature dmg Debuff too fast. I dont time stormstrike so it can hit Outside of WF cd etc, just spaming. Wondering when my Stormstrike and Shock are ready nearly together which is best to use SS or Shock.

Your rotation seems fine ---> FS --> ES, for that you need a shock twist macro which will be this; /castsequence reset=6/combat Flame Shock, Earth Shock
Dont worry about the ele shaman consuming the Nature dmg debuff too fast, the entire raid isnt depended on that. Do what you have to do and non can ask for more. Cheers mate.
Pownaqe - Co.Leader of <Lateralus>[A] Retired.
Rampaqe - Officer of <Melody>[H] Retired.


- They said choose wisely that's why I was chosen.

#18 nanomachines

    Newbie

  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 12:09 AM

View PostPownaqe, on 04 August 2012 - 08:15 AM, said:

Your rotation seems fine ---> FS --> ES, for that you need a shock twist macro which will be this; /castsequence reset=6/combat Flame Shock, Earth Shock
Dont worry about the ele shaman consuming the Nature dmg debuff too fast, the entire raid isnt depended on that. Do what you have to do and non can ask for more. Cheers mate.

What exactly does that macro do? Just make it so you don't have to manually hit both FS and ES?

#19 Sagbjart

    Stone Guard

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:31 PM

View Postnanomachines, on 14 August 2012 - 12:09 AM, said:

What exactly does that macro do? Just make it so you don't have to manually hit both FS and ES?

/castsequence reset=6 [combat] Flame Shock, Earth Shock

It casts Flame Shock if you are in combat on first time you use it then next time you use it, aslong as you use it again before 6 seconds have passed, it will cast Earth Shock instead.

Sagbjart - Lv.70 Gnome Mage - Archangel

Stinah - Lv.60 Dwarf Priest(rank13) - Warsong


#20 zerkzer123

    Rank 14

  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

View PostSagbjart, on 16 August 2012 - 08:31 PM, said:

/castsequence reset=6 [combat] Flame Shock, Earth Shock

It casts Flame Shock if you are in combat on first time you use it then next time you use it, aslong as you use it again before 6 seconds have passed, it will cast Earth Shock instead.
+1
Zergbit - - Inactive
Omgitsgrim - Inactive
Grasped - Omega - Inactive

Brb