2.4.3 download
2 2

15 posts in this topic

Just quick question, I see that they've added a link to download 2.4.3, For those of us that still have the 1.12.1 install filles, are we able to use that to save downloading WoW Classic again?

you can install Burning Crusade over the classic one that you have.

If you wanna have both games just make a fresh install of Classic WoW and Burning Crusade.

you can install Burning Crusade over the classic one that you have.

If you wanna have both games just make a fresh install of Classic WoW and Burning Crusade.

Actually, if you want to have both, copy your vanilla install directory and rename it, then patch the new copy. There's no reason to install the game more than once unless you've already patched past the version you want.

For some reason its not working,

Getting this error when i try to install Burning Cruisade:

You must upgrade to World of Warcraft 2.0 before continuing the installation.

For some reason its not working,

Getting this error when i try to install Burning Cruisade:

You must upgrade to World of Warcraft 2.0 before continuing the installation.

sammeeeeee

No idea, I just did a fresh install of classic and upgraded it to TBC and it worked fine after that.

It might be trying to install the patch on the classic wow installation you have, instead of the TBC installation.

got mine working,

apparently if you want to use your 1.12.1 vanilla WoW install, you must download a patch that is 1.12.x to 2.0, the one i found was 700megs. I accidently downloaded the US version first and it wouldn't work, so make sure u find the correct version.

got mine working,

apparently if you want to use your 1.12.1 vanilla WoW install, you must download a patch that is 1.12.x to 2.0, the one i found was 700megs. I accidently downloaded the US version first and it wouldn't work, so make sure u find the correct version.

got a link?! :)

so far i downloaded wow-tbc and ended up with 3.0.somthing. its to high idk what happened. ive tryed to do wow then patches then bc but bc just bringsthe patch to 3.0.1 any ideas or links for a full download of wow,bc,and patches. it would make it easyer for everyone. good link plz

so far i downloaded wow-tbc and ended up with 3.0.somthing. its to high idk what happened. ive tryed to do wow then patches then bc but bc just bringsthe patch to 3.0.1 any ideas or links for a full download of wow,bc,and patches. it would make it easyer for everyone. good link plz

it doesn't sound like you are having the same problem as we had, links to a full download of WoW Classic, TBC and the updates are under "Welcome to Feenix wow private server!" thread

Any one know how i can get TBC to work on mac without running windows on my mac?

Got link to client? or should i just patch my vanilla client?

can some1 help me, i dont know what to do. i have folders : Burning crusade , classic client and all the patches from 2.0.0 to 2.4.3 . can some1 help me with TW because i have no idea what to fail somehow :) skype : meumeult