• You cannot reply to this topic
15 replies to this topic

#1 alexwipp

alexwipp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:15 PM

I was wondering if there are any quests/ items or anything that I need to do TBC dungeons (Heroic or reg)

Thanks

#2 Egozy

Egozy

Rank 14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:21 PM

Heroic dungeons require Honored reputation with the 'big' faction in the zone. Hellfire requires Thrallmar/Honor Hold, Zangarmarsh - Cenarion Expedition, Auchideon - Lower City, Netherstorm - The Sha'tar.
Also, some dungeons have a prequest. These dungeons are:
Old Hillsbrand -> Black Morass
Shadow Labyrinth (requires one person to have a key found in Sethekk Halls)
Arcatraz (requires one person to have a key after a long quest chain or a rogue with picklock)
Shattered Halls, same as above.

Also, Karazhan, the so called raid everybody expect, requires you to do a pretty long chain. That starts in shattrah, on to Karazhan itself, than run Shadow Labyrinth, Steamvault and Arcatraz.

I hope I covered it all, if you have specific questions - feel free to ask.

Posted Image

Zoki, after fake casting about a hundred Scorches.

Posted Image

He's everywhere.

Archangel Download & Connection Issues

TBC Addons Collection

Being a Good Tankadin - A Guide

Egozy - Level 70 Human Paladin, Protection.

Kifkef - Level 70 Night Elf Druid, Restoration.

Fearspam - Level 70 Gnome Warlock, Affliction.

#3 alexwipp

alexwipp

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 06:57 PM

Thank you very much!

#4 glupe

glupe

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:42 AM

Egozy dropping some knowledge on the new players, powerful.

#5 Evoline

Evoline

VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 08:37 AM

;)

SoA

Recruiting

-

www.SoldiersofAzeroth.dk

#6 Egozy

Egozy

Rank 14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,417 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:49 AM

Egozy dropping some knowledge on the new players, powerful.

very useful comment bro

Posted Image

Zoki, after fake casting about a hundred Scorches.

Posted Image

He's everywhere.

Archangel Download & Connection Issues

TBC Addons Collection

Being a Good Tankadin - A Guide

Egozy - Level 70 Human Paladin, Protection.

Kifkef - Level 70 Night Elf Druid, Restoration.

Fearspam - Level 70 Gnome Warlock, Affliction.

#7 Kalo:d

Kalo:d

Rank 14

• Members
  • 1,904 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

egozy city protector k

il fkin glas u m8

#8 NorsiXa

NorsiXa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:58 PM

Ty Egozy for this usefull information, it has been 5-6 years ago that I played TBC retail so forgot most stuff, love the fact that here you level fast, but once 70, you have much objectives to do before going Kara. This is perfect for me as I can't rush stuff anymore like I used to do, I'm getting old ^_^ 25 and counting. Also love the fact that it's still only T1 raids, slow is good for me :D
Vanilla (retired): Norsixa 60 Mage, Fragguapa 60 Priest

TBC: Pottendrei 70 Mage

#9 Ishootarrows

Ishootarrows

VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:36 PM

Egozy continuing to contribute to and in turn improve this community, thanks!

Fixed.
Xixy: RIP in pieces

#10 battlemaster22

battlemaster22

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 08:13 AM

Actually, for heroics you will need the keys, although you can bug in. But here is the catch: Instead of dungeon farming endlessly for reputation, you can try to do the quests in the zone for that faction. You will get a lot of green items, $$$ and reputation. In theory, except Shatar and Keepers of Time, you can get honored with that faction of the zone if you do all its related quests in the zone.

The plus side is, the item you want is generally can be bought when you get revered reputation with them, so instead of endless grinding in dungeons or their heroics, you can do the quests of the zone and get honored with them, can buy the key, and get closer to revered.
Posted Image

For Archangel (TBC) bugs, please sign in and fill accordingly at https://github.com/F...sues?state=open

- "Judicandus dies"

Emerald Dream bugtracker at: https://github.com/F...-Issue-tracker/

#11 Kerea

Kerea

Stone Guard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:44 PM

Actually, for heroics you will need the keys, although you can bug in.

Players won't be able to bug in or be summoned inside instances once the T5 patch releases. It's already been corrected on the PTR and will be implemented in the release patch.
A few weeks ago my shadowfiend comes up to me after a raid and said: "Boss im real sorry but if your dps doesnt improve Im gonna have to let you go"
I was very sad.

#12 Ishootarrows

Ishootarrows

VIP

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 05:02 PM

Players shouldn't be able to bug in or be summoned inside instances once the T5 patch releases. It's already been corrected on the PTR and will most likely be implemented in the release patch.

Fixed

#13 battlemaster22

battlemaster22

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 02:33 PM

Players won't be able to bug in or be summoned inside instances once the T5 patch releases. It's already been corrected on the PTR and will be implemented in the release patch.

Yessss. Oh yeaaah ^_^ Bring the challenge on, and Blizzlike. Bug exploiters beware.
Posted Image

For Archangel (TBC) bugs, please sign in and fill accordingly at https://github.com/F...sues?state=open

- "Judicandus dies"

Emerald Dream bugtracker at: https://github.com/F...-Issue-tracker/

#14 Borris

Borris

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 03:09 PM

I hope this means that people pulling less DPS than the tank will no longer appear in heroics...
Proud Member of After Dark

#15 Ishootarrows

Ishootarrows

VIP

• Members
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 08:34 PM

I hope this means that people pulling less DPS than the tank will no longer appear in heroics...

Borris, you know full well I will never be able to dps like you.

#16 Kerea

Kerea

Stone Guard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 21 August 2012 - 05:14 PM

Borris, you know full well I will never be able to dps like you.

I'm just glad we all lived.
A few weeks ago my shadowfiend comes up to me after a raid and said: "Boss im real sorry but if your dps doesnt improve Im gonna have to let you go"
I was very sad.