Lockpicking guide on Feenix's 2.4.3 Server
2 2

37 posts in this topic

for me fastest way for 175 - 225 is Swamp of Sorrows (Pool of Tears), 6 Box and respawn time is like 5 min.

should be better than stay at Desolace till 200

1 person likes this

Looks good! Moved from General Discussion to Rogue Forums and pinned. Keep up the good work! ^^

I didn't lvl my LP when I did the quest in The Barrens (Horde), so I had to get farm it elsewhere. Atm I'm in Ashenvale (Zoram Strand), but I've been waiting for the chests to respawn for 15 minutes now. Any horde spot with decent spawns?

I didn't lvl my LP when I did the quest in The Barrens (Horde), so I had to get farm it elsewhere. Atm I'm in Ashenvale (Zoram Strand), but I've been waiting for the chests to respawn for 15 minutes now. Any horde spot with decent spawns?

You don't need to be on the quest to unlock the box at "The Barrens, Sludge Fen"

Click lockpicking from your spell box or hotkey it and click the box as it appears.

(The only difference between having the quest and not having it is the quest allows you to get a gear box icon when you hover over it.)

Same thing goes for the alliance westfall box. Spellbook lockpick the box if you've completed the quest.

You don't need to be on the quest to unlock the box at "The Barrens, Sludge Fen"

Click lockpicking from your spell box or hotkey it and click the box as it appears.

(The only difference between having the quest and not having it is the quest allows you to get a gear box icon when you hover over it.)

Same thing goes for the alliance westfall box. Spellbook lockpick the box if you've completed the quest.

Now there's something I didn't know. Thanks for telling me this ;). My bad for not reading well enough, it's mentioned in the OP that zoram strand doesn't respawn boxes ;)

Ghostlands, Amani Catacombs. 1-70. 15 minute Respawn timer. 14 box spawns.

This site isnt bugged, ive been leveling my lockpicking up there

wanna say kudos to OP! a lot of work and consideration went into this guide, which i'll def be using

This site isnt bugged, ive been leveling my lockpicking up there

"Bugged/useless"

Anything bugged pertains to the respawn timer surpassing the 15 minute marker.

Anything useless is related to having a long respawn timer and/or few nodes.

On Ghostlands: 15 minutes per full spawn and only 14 boxes (1 hour 15 minutes passing the yellow mark (55-62), another 15, if lucky, to reach 70) seems like a hell of a long time to get past the beginner's mark.

You're much better off starting at the barrens for convenience and setup since the lockpicking there would take under 5 minutes AND your next spot is just due north at Sludge Fen.

now i can't find ANY lockboxes in searing gorges, i searched ALL lvls.... not a single box, instead lots of Solid Chests -:)-

It seems there are actually about 8 boxes at swamp of sorrows, not looting the boxes and continuing to unlock until you skill up is a good way to get 250 from there. Took me about an hour or so from 200.

The lake in redridge contains of footlockers that can easily take u to 150 so u don't rly have to go to wetlands btw :)

"150-200

Desolace, Sar'theris Strand:

Respawn timer precisely 3 minutes. 7 Box spawn points.

Note: By the time you make it back to the first one it will have respawned."

I didn't find a single lock box I could unlock at 150 :S

"150-200 Desolace, Sar'theris Strand: Respawn timer precisely 3 minutes. 7 Box spawn points. Note: By the time you make it back to the first one it will have respawned." I didn't find a single lock box I could unlock at 150 :S

did u look under water betwen the strand and the island?

70-120 - pickpokecting mobs in SM library.

one run and I got 27 lockboxes to pick :(

You sir, are an alcoholic ;) 9 stacks of Rum tsk tsk