Feenix Archangel 2.4.3 Alliance / Horde PvE Progression Sheet

feenix archangel 2.4.3 alliance horde pve progression sheet list raid

• You cannot reply to this topic
1497 replies to this topic

#1 Bill Nye

Bill Nye

Rank 14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:45 PM

w0w.bplaced.net/archangel

(As of 1. Sep 2013 you can use http://wow.bplaced.net/archangel as well, which is a redirect to the link above.)

This link leads you to a visual sheet displaying the progression on the Archangel server. In the header of the sheet you see the date and time of the latest update.

This is not a discussion topic.

This topic is simply for submitting boss kill screenshots, meaning any kind of other content is unwanted. This includes congratulation posts - this kind of posting has no use in this topic and you are asked to use the private messages, any other topic or in-game chat to send your congratulations.

How to submit a boss kill:
  • You have to post in this topic. PMs or eMails are no longer accepted!
  • Include your guild's name, country/region and faction, i. e.: <Name of my Guild> EU/US/RUS/GER/SWE/... (Alliance/Horde) or A/H
  • If your guild has a website, you can include it as well. Your guild record on the progress website will then link to this website.
  • A screenshot with a reasonable resolution and quality (!) is required.
  • The screenshot has to display the corpse of the killed boss (ideally with the name above the corpse) or has to be targeted, dead and visible in any unit frame.
  • Do not post videos, I won't take any of my time to watch them. If you only have the video as proof, make a printscreen from the video - this printscreen needs to have a decent quality as well.
  • The screenshot is enough - there is no need for comments that might incite a flame war. Deal with your interguild drama either in-game or in other topics.
[acronym='']What bosses are being tracked:[/acronym] Lady Vashj in Serpentshrine Cavern, Kael'thas in Tempest Keep, any boss in Battle for Mount Hyjal and Black Temple.

[acronym='']Who is updating the content:[/acronym] Bill Nye, JKN

The progession website also features a Twitch.tv-streamers' portal.

Streamers can PM me their Twitch-ID or whisper / mail me in-game (A: Shutterfly, H: Shutterx).

In order for your stream to be displayed, it has to be online and the game has to be set to World of Warcraft (the expansion you select doesn't matter).

Please note: Only send me your ID if you solely stream WoW while you either play on Wow-one servers or on retail and never on any other private projects. Channels that are tagged as WoW and stream from another server than Wow-one project or retail will be taken off the list.

Time and date of kill are time and date of submission! All times on the website are expressed in server time.

Make sure that you have read all policies for how to submit a boss kill!

If your request is denied then it's because of a certain reason and is not to be debated!

#2 deadeye

deadeye

Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:49 PM

Nice <3

#3 Malvea

Malvea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:04 PM

#sticky

Feenix Archangel 2.4.3 Raid Movies
Die beste deutschsprachige Gilde - besucht uns exdemons.de

What are you gonna say?
I'm gonna say what any man with two penises would say when his tailor asks him
if he dresses to the right or to the left.
What's that?
Yes.

#4 Stormbolter

Stormbolter

General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:18 PM

Really epic man :) good way to track raid progress of some guilds.thx for this :D
Archangel:
Stormbolterr-lvl 70 enhancement shaman (VooDoo)
Sbjunior-lvl 70 elemental shaman (VooDoo)

#5 Athairne

Athairne

Copper Dragon

• Administrators
  • 4,671 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:38 PM

no Feenix name and no backlink to wow-one.com - its against rules to advertise external website without these :)

#6 Malvea

Malvea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:44 PM

no Feenix name and no backlink to wow-one.com - its against rules to advertise external website without these :)

should be no prop to add a link and Realm name, but you have to make it sticky after Bill Nye add this :D ^^

Feenix Archangel 2.4.3 Raid Movies
Die beste deutschsprachige Gilde - besucht uns exdemons.de

What are you gonna say?
I'm gonna say what any man with two penises would say when his tailor asks him
if he dresses to the right or to the left.
What's that?
Yes.

#7 Bill Nye

Bill Nye

Rank 14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 04:56 PM

So everybody linking to a website without that is advertising? :D So everyone linking to Wowhead is advertising? :D

I added the the Feenix name and a backlink to wow-one.com and atm I hope I will be spared of your wrath/warning/... :S

#8 Zorben

Zorben

Stone Guard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 05:54 PM

I advice to use a nic.to address. For example something like archangelprogress.de.vu
Great work, Bill Nye :-)

Archangel:
Zorben, Disc/Holy Priest

Parboil, Farmchar
<ExDemons>[A]

For recruitment, please contact http://exdemons.de

#9 Devilish

Devilish

General

• Members
  • 514 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:50 PM

Just letting you know legion will not be sending you screenshots of multiple kara bosses for proof we cleared it. If you don't want to add us to the progression list of 10 man then we are ok with that and will stick with our server 1st gruul.

Legion lawyers

#10 Ilhom

Ilhom

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:21 PM

Just for the sake of having it marked. Our group 2 Illhoof kill.

http://i.imgur.com/m3FlD.jpg

Had this SS because I didn't want to lose capacitor because of roll back :)
Ninetales - Elemental Shaman
Ilhom - Feral Druid
Pecans - Holy Priest

#11 Athairne

Athairne

Copper Dragon

• Administrators
  • 4,671 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:22 PM

sticky sticky

#12 chookchan

chookchan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:57 AM

<Empire> Horde has cleared all of kara minu spite/nightbane, I dont have a screenshot but we do have a member wearing tier 4 helm who would be more than happy to show it off to you

#13 Clutch AKA Clutched

Clutch AKA Clutched

Rank 14

• Members
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:36 AM

<Alixium> has cleared up to Prince. We will post screenshots for other bosses in Karazhan upon reset.

Today Saturday May 26th, Alixium cleared Gruuls Lair with the help of a few Pugs (we did not have enough online for a 25 man raid).

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

RIP Alixium
RIP The Rollback
RIP Convulsion

#14 Ishootarrows

Ishootarrows

VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 03:56 AM

Very nice thread.
Xixy: RIP in pieces

#15 Clutch AKA Clutched

Clutch AKA Clutched

Rank 14

• Members
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 07:20 AM

Posted Image

There you go Mr. Bill Nye. Since you want to have the "bosses name" in the screenshot.

Posted Image

RIP Alixium
RIP The Rollback
RIP Convulsion

#16 Stormbolter

Stormbolter

General

• Members
  • 527 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:40 AM

Bill Nye you could add our web page (Ex Yu Cowboys) to our name too,like you did for other guilds.
http://exyucowboys.guildlaunch.com/recruiting/login.php?not=REQUIRE_LOGIN&destination=%2Fcommunication%2Fcommunication.php%3Fgid%3D263553&gid=263553
Thx :)
Archangel:
Stormbolterr-lvl 70 enhancement shaman (VooDoo)
Sbjunior-lvl 70 elemental shaman (VooDoo)

#17 Clutch AKA Clutched

Clutch AKA Clutched

Rank 14

• Members
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 08:41 AM

Sorry Bill Nye, these fellas up here are angry that we got the kill before them (They are our competition US guild, Versus the World).

Our guild hosted the run and the majority of the players were from our guild, therefore it is indeed our kill.

Please remove trash posts from this thread, forum moderator.

Thank you.

Posted Image

RIP Alixium
RIP The Rollback
RIP Convulsion

#18 Carried

Carried

Spartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:08 AM

Sorry Bill Nye, these fellas up here are angry that we got the kill before them (They are our competition US guild, Versus the World).

Our guild hosted the run and the majority of the players were from our guild, therefore it is indeed our kill.

Please remove trash posts from this thread, forum moderator.

Thank you.

If we're trying to be Blizz-like, you don't even meet Blizzard's own definition of a guild kill, which is very relaxed already.

http://www.wowpedia....ild_advancement

Instance Type - Guild members required to receive guild achievements and guild XP
25 player raid - 20 guild members

#19 Clutch AKA Clutched

Clutch AKA Clutched

Rank 14

• Members
  • 1,816 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 09:23 AM

Blizzcon 2009 (when that feature was announced) took place on August 21-22 2009.

Patch 2.4.3 was released on July 15, 2008.

Therefore, your arguement is invalid. It was not a server nor faction first kill, I do not understand why you are making such a big deal about it.

Posted Image

RIP Alixium
RIP The Rollback
RIP Convulsion

#20 deadeye

deadeye

Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 10:24 AM

Remove Alixium from Gruul Lair's kills, on that run it was 12 Alixium and 13 Pugs, it is by no means Alixium kill, be fair