(As of 1. Sep 2013 you can use http://wow.bplaced.net/archangel as well, which is a redirect to the link above.)
This link leads you to a visual sheet displaying the progression on the Archangel server. In the header of the sheet you see the date and time of the latest update.
This is not a discussion topic.
This topic is simply for submitting boss kill screenshots, meaning any kind of other content is unwanted. This includes congratulation posts - this kind of posting has no use in this topic and you are asked to use the private messages, any other topic or in-game chat to send your congratulations.
How to submit a boss kill:
- You have to post in this topic. PMs or eMails are no longer accepted!
- Include your guild's name, country/region and faction, i. e.: <Name of my Guild> EU/US/RUS/GER/SWE/BUL/... (Alliance/Horde) or A/H
- If your guild has a website, you can include it as well. Your guild record on the progress website will then link to this website.
- A screenshot with a reasonable resolution and quality (!) is required.
- The screenshot has to display the corpse of the killed boss (ideally with the name above the corpse) or has to be targeted, dead and visible in any unit frame.
- Do not post videos, I won't take any of my time to watch them. If you only have the video as proof, make a printscreen from the video - this printscreen needs to have a decent quality as well.
Who is updating the content: Bill Nye, JKN
Time and date of kill are time and date of submission! All times on the website are expressed in server time.
Make sure that you have read all policies for how to submit a boss kill!
If your request is denied then it's because of a certain reason and is not to be debated!