Resto druid LF 2v2 god

18 replies to this topic

#1 sii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:07 PM

Yo I'm currently looking for a 2v2 partner after my current partner quit the server. I played restokin with a rogue and we were briefly rank 1 here before he quit, and played most top teams (hump all sp/rogue teams btw). Other than that I've played at a gladiator level on several classes through entire tbc and wotlk, and been very close to rank 1 titles in a few seasons. I've got printscreens with the titles if anyone's interested (add me on skype).

I play a tauren resto druid on horde side, obviously. I'm looking for a top notch rogue, warrior or hunter to try play with. By top notch I mean someone who has played at a gladiator level on retail, or have done well on AT, or even here. Other than that I just expect you to speak english at a decent level (-:

Give me a whisper in game (Sii/Siiyo) @ horde side or add me on skype (zeeyee2). I won't be answering anything in this thread since I'm expecting the thread to get hijacked (:

On a side note I've got my horde mage almost to 70(prolly the class im best at), so if anyone's interested in playing with a horrendously geared mage you can also give me a me a whisper : )

BB, take care :)

#2 Shazeface

Warlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 01:55 AM

good luck with that :)
666 posts #illuminati

#3 Legron.

Field Marshal

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:39 AM

Mate, any player is Gladiator all season there ))
Posted Image

#4 Warleehx

Rank 14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:47 AM

legron you always say least important and most overused shit
Wrl

ESO: Asdorei (@warlee) EU, Aldmeri Dominion

#5 Legron.

Field Marshal

• Banned
  • 608 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 11:32 AM

ok warli heit me more ochko ))))
Posted Image

#6 uhdx

General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:15 PM

u can play with my full shit geared thunder warrior with no trinket

#7 Liebe

user

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 04:39 PM

legro is only person that can write that thing all time and get away with it
its art

edit: sorry for derail hope you get pro partner)
i fkn own u kid both in gayme and irl so am basicly ur fater so fk of and get some skil then talk jk forver bad cy@@@

#8 Shazeface

Warlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 04:11 AM

@Legron you are not funny. It's not even remotely going to bring an indication of a possible smile upon anyone gifted with more than the intellectual properties of a 9gag, reddit meme-ridden, 14 year old laté drinking, bandwagon hipster rebel social media network addicted cockmonkey downie.

You say the same shit over and over and over in every goddamn thread. It's so freaking unfunny it hurts my eyes and my head. I just go by the the idea that you are infact retarded kids who genuinely think he/she is being a cool funny troll on the forums. Notice how people just ignore you all the humping time? Seriously, just stop. It went from "oh they still think writing like a utopian unrealistically dyslexic degenerate is funny here?" to "Stop or die in flames you infuriatingly annoying unfunny child"
666 posts #illuminati

#9 Legron.

Field Marshal

• Banned
  • 608 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:36 AM

hahahahah so mad )) do i look like i care?
Posted Image

#10 Liebe

user

• Members
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:07 AM

View PostShazeface, on 07 June 2012 - 04:11 AM, said:

@Legron you are not funny. It's not even remotely going to bring an indication of a possible smile upon anyone gifted with more than the intellectual properties of a 9gag, reddit meme-ridden, 14 year old laté drinking, bandwagon hipster rebel social media network addicted cockmonkey downie.

You say the same shit over and over and over in every goddamn thread. It's so freaking unfunny it hurts my eyes and my head. I just go by the the idea that you are infact retarded kids who genuinely think he/she is being a cool funny troll on the forums. Notice how people just ignore you all the humping time? Seriously, just stop. It went from "oh they still think writing like a utopian unrealistically dyslexic degenerate is funny here?" to "Stop or die in flames you infuriatingly annoying unfunny child"
)
i fkn own u kid both in gayme and irl so am basicly ur fater so fk of and get some skil then talk jk forver bad cy@@@

#11 Swexcist

Rank 14

• Members
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 09:19 AM

rofl legron got served.
"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again."

#12 Shazeface

Warlord

• Members
  • 666 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 03:07 PM

View PostLegron., on 07 June 2012 - 05:36 AM, said:

hahahahah so mad )) do i look like i care?

That's better, now cut down on the eastblock smiley faces and you are on the right track.
666 posts #illuminati

#13 sii

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 05:46 PM

View Postsii, on 04 June 2012 - 11:07 PM, said:

I won't be answering anything in this thread since I'm expecting the thread to get hijacked (:

Anyways, just lettin you know my rogue's back, comin for y'all :)

#14 Eyho

VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

View Postsii, on 07 June 2012 - 05:46 PM, said:

Anyways, just lettin you know my rogue's back, comin for y'all :)
whos ur rogue
IT UR RAPTOR#1

#15 Tryzerlol

Rank 14

• Members
  • 1,232 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:34 PM

fatalityx

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡⊙ ͜ʖ ͡⊙)

( ͡◉ ͜ʖ ͡◉)

#16 uhdx

General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 02:01 PM

served

#17 KlNGK0NG

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

View PostShazeface, on 07 June 2012 - 04:11 AM, said:

@Legron you are not funny.

You would say this,because he is obviously funny ,but you dont want him to,kuz ur jelly on his brein and hate hims. Yo ar gei.
Munky @ 2.4.3
Ragingwhale @ 1.12.1 dont pley it mor(

#18 Shazeface

Warlord

• Members
  • 666 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 07:25 PM

View PostKlNGK0NG, on 08 June 2012 - 06:09 PM, said:

You would say this,because he is obviously funny ,but you dont want him to,kuz ur jelly on his brein and hate hims. Yo ar gei.

come again chap I don't speak retard
666 posts #illuminati

#19 Komentaja

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 June 2012 - 03:35 AM

Dunno what you're doing vs other combos but your warrior seemed quite good. Gl finding a new partner. There arent that many good pvpers here afterall.