Pet stuck on attack
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Recently my pet has been getting stuck on attack, by which I mean it will not stop attacking things until they are dead. I can make it switch targets, but no matter how much I spam follow, passive, stay or anything it won't just stop or come back. Needless to say, this makes pet management pretty much impossible. I checked the bug tracker and didn't see anything about this. Anyone else having this sort of issue?

Yeah I have this problem aswell, at least with my ravager pet. Makes mob trapping a lot harder since it stays on defensive mode all the time for me even if I have passive..

Same problem here, some1 please report it to the bug tracker fast.

It's SOOOOOOOO annoying

+1 victim.

I always used my pet on passive (attack/follow) in dungeons to avoid pull.

Now i cant do anything with my pet, too much risk. Only usable at boss fights.

Tried to land off a defensive trap today to get a rogue off my ass and sent my pet on the druid. Succeeded trapping and then my pet decided that it's a good idea to turn instantly back and whack my CC. This fail brought us a 100% loss, with no chance of recovery.

Same probem here, with ravager. I kill somone in wsg, when that person resses, my pet run fast as hump towards egy, ether dies or im fast on dismiss pet, still big problem imo, specially as BM when u pretty much rely on your pet full out.

It's not about ravager, I use a boar, scorpion and cat, and all have the same problem.

Some1 report this fast, hope they fix it soon, makes hunters a pain to play.... so frustrating with breaking all CC... just uncontrollable

Think this is cause of the previous bug (Pet was randomly quitting attack,so u had to spam `/petAttack` all d time),they fixed last bug,but gave birth to this duckty thing

munky put pet in atek ent kent tek bek and ded all sei nob ent get???

NOB

wtf are you on?