pre quests for THe EYE
1 1

28 posts in this topic

They said u would need preQ for kara back in the days but never happened.

Doubt we will need that preQ either

which rly humps, 1 of the reasons im playing on a tbc server instead of regular wow are that i loved to do the attunements to the raids here. :)

I don't really understand why you don't need kara attunement right now. Blizzard did that because almost everyone had the attunement already and they wanted new players to progress faster, but that was not the case in Archangel. They said you would need attunement so a lot of us spent a lot of time doing the quests and finding griups for Old Hillsbrad just to see how scrubs with greenies who didn't give a hump can enter kara in release day.

I hope it's different with The Eye and at least what they say correspong with reality. That was a big communication blunder with kara, really.

2 people like this

^^ So far. Attunement is as it was in 2.4.3

So lookingforward to

/world LFM bt. gogo

I know it really humps that attunement isn't required. One of the moderators i remember a long time ago made a poll asking if we want attunement quests to be required or no, and 99% of people voted yes. That's why it's so weird that its not required.

Yes.

It's wierd...

But ... Let's see maybe they gonna fix those attunement quest...

But WHO knows ....

Anyway gl with topic

WTB the ability to have my Champion of the Naruu title. I just want to feed tubers to the boars...DO IT FOR THE BOARS YOU HEATHENS!

Pre-quests for Tier 5 content will definitely be a necessary requirement for raiders. Thus, pre-quest issues will be fixed in the near future so that you can jump right into it when it is released.

2 people like this

Pre-quests for Tier 5 content will definitely be a necessary requirement for raiders. Thus, pre-quest issues will be fixed in the near future so that you can jump right into it when it is released.

is this a 1 person needs key to open door situation? or will everyone need to be attuned?

unless its a chastity belt, think about it

I like how you added "think about it."

Normally when I read a statement I think to myself "Bananas are yellow and kittens are cute." Thankfully you put that reminder there so I could understand what you were trying to say.

is this a 1 person needs key to open door situation? or will everyone need to be attuned?

It will be required by everyone in the raid.

lol which door u though u can open ^^

Portals....

Ssc & Mh/bt portal's

stupied question rly :)

Anyway Cheeers. for the attunement

I dont mean to be rude but you (or one of the admins, i cant remember exactly) said this exact same thing for kara, can we back track a bit and have you explain why the kara attunement was scrapped?

I dont mean to be rude but you (or one of the admins, i cant remember exactly) said this exact same thing for kara, can we back track a bit and have you explain why the kara attunement was scrapped?

This

Aye

Wanna know 2

I'm also concerned with the abuse of the flaws in regards to heroic attunements. People who aren't honored with each respective dungeon faction can still get in via warlock summons or if they zone in on normal, alt f4, group leader sets it to heroic and then the player who was on normal mode comes into the heroic. Granted , there isn't any modes for SSC/TK, but how secure and how extensive will the attunements be to physically enter both raids?

I'm also concerned with the abuse of the flaws in regards to heroic attunements. People who aren't honored with each respective dungeon faction can still get in via warlock summons or if they zone in on normal, alt f4, group leader sets it to heroic and then the player who was on normal mode comes into the heroic. Granted , there isn't any modes for SSC/TK, but how secure and how extensive will the attunements be to physically enter both raids?

Instance summoning/other abuses related to attunements are currently worked on and there will be no other way into SSC/TK than getting the attunement for the whole raid.

Instance summoning/other abuses related to attunements are currently worked on and there will be no other way into SSC/TK than getting the attunement for the whole raid.

I hope you keep your word.

and hope this dosint end up like the whole chess in kara thingie