pre quests for THe EYE

• You cannot reply to this topic
27 replies to this topic

#21 Evoline

Evoline

VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 08:05 AM

I dont mean to be rude but you (or one of the admins, i cant remember exactly) said this exact same thing for kara, can we back track a bit and have you explain why the kara attunement was scrapped?

This
Aye
Wanna know 2

SoA

Recruiting

-

www.SoldiersofAzeroth.dk

#22 Kinas

Kinas

General

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:08 AM

I'm also concerned with the abuse of the flaws in regards to heroic attunements. People who aren't honored with each respective dungeon faction can still get in via warlock summons or if they zone in on normal, alt f4, group leader sets it to heroic and then the player who was on normal mode comes into the heroic. Granted , there isn't any modes for SSC/TK, but how secure and how extensive will the attunements be to physically enter both raids?
Cantaloupe [A] - GM of <Versus the World>

Recruitment is Always Open to Exceptional Players
vstheworld.shivtr.com

#23 Sideways

Sideways

I like

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,418 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:14 AM

I'm also concerned with the abuse of the flaws in regards to heroic attunements. People who aren't honored with each respective dungeon faction can still get in via warlock summons or if they zone in on normal, alt f4, group leader sets it to heroic and then the player who was on normal mode comes into the heroic. Granted , there isn't any modes for SSC/TK, but how secure and how extensive will the attunements be to physically enter both raids?

Instance summoning/other abuses related to attunements are currently worked on and there will be no other way into SSC/TK than getting the attunement for the whole raid.

#24 Kinas

Kinas

General

• Members
  • 546 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 09:16 AM

Thank you for the information and quick response.
Cantaloupe [A] - GM of <Versus the World>

Recruitment is Always Open to Exceptional Players
vstheworld.shivtr.com

#25 theripper

theripper

Spartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:20 PM

Instance summoning/other abuses related to attunements are currently worked on and there will be no other way into SSC/TK than getting the attunement for the whole raid.

I hope you keep your word.

and hope this dosint end up like the whole chess in kara thingie

LINK TO THE BEST PVP MOVIES OF TBC:

http://www.wow-one.c...t-my-favorites/

#26 Evoline

Evoline

VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 02 July 2012 - 11:01 AM

I just hope those quest are released soon.
For ssc & tk,. It might take more than one week, to throw players throug the raids (35 ppls)... Would be lovely so we can scratch that from "what to do list before tier 5"

Don't rly get why it aint fixed yet. Aint it just "spawn that npc in sp hc" and place some pigs around the area, there Will get a carrot when u whistle in smw? Or?

SoA

Recruiting

-

www.SoldiersofAzeroth.dk

#27 Devilish

Devilish

General

• Members
  • 514 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:46 PM

https://github.com/FeenixServerProject/Archangel_2.4.3_Bugtracker/issues?milestone=20&state=open

#28 icameisawileft

icameisawileft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 02:21 PM

So when are we going to se the attunement quest's ? - (for ssc & tk) would be nice to hear something bout that.

(atleast release the vendor) and fix the Carrots in smw etc. ??