there are guilds with high progression but there is no leading one here

Lateralus was the best alliance guild on the old core but now it changes

Lol and who says that?

Core 1: they got beated

Core 2: Guilds left because of lag spree (lateralus won) -

Core 3: (new core guilds beated them - Says enough tbh) <<-- Lol

Let them pug theyr raids.

Lets see the progression sheet at tier 5.

Tier 4 is nothing.

PS (I've seen alot of players running around with shit spec + gear because they don't know what the hump they need)

Pss (tankers in that guild even don't know what crushing blow is, and the cap (or how to build)

Psss

(tank got crushing blow -> rofl)

Look at that kill ?

this ain't even close to pro

Also even notice. (it's commen that u have to Stand several yards from the cube while waiting for the next Blast Nova - To avoid the fire thingy land on the cube platform) -> lucky "here is your pro guys"

+ sagbjart who are an officer "EVEN" don't know how to use "mana pots & mana gems + Evocation" correctly. just saying :)

+ no flask nothing x) & that's the officers.

1 person likes this

PS. = Postscript.

PPS = Post-postscript.

Saying PSS doesn't make much sense. The more you know!

sagbjart who are an officer "EVEN" don't know how to use "mana pots & mana gems + Evocation" correctly. just saying :)

His mana management is really terrible, also if i see correctly he dont even have any mage armor up. Sad :D

His mana management is really terrible, also if i see correctly he dont even have any mage armor up. Sad :)

exactly

PS. = Postscript.

PPS = Post-postscript.

Saying PSS doesn't make much sense. The more you know!

Oh sry dude.

-------------

Anyway, why even "bother" :D

It's lateralus. The troll guild, who once again wont success

Leading guilds...and their forumotion.co hosting services...

I could've written the forum and the site myself and hosted it on a dedicated server with .com/eu domain, but why bother if the traffic that passes this forum is insanely low and I just couldn't be bothered.

Just a little hint here:

Topic:

http://www.wow-one.c...gression-sheet/

"watch"

w0w.bplaced.net/archangel

Scratch that - "PvE" & replace with "trolling"

You cannot possibly compare us to S.O.A who wiped 28 times on Magtheridon while getting server 1st? We "WOULD" be first if we simply went there at the time they did, it took us about 3 attempts with many first-timers to get him down for first time.

Anyway, why even "bother" :)

It's lateralus. The troll guild, who once again wont success

Still best. If you want to apply -> lateralus.forumotion.co . However, we're most likely full on your class. You can check our Application section to see how large appeal we have to players. kthx

1 person likes this

Sacrilege one-shotted all 25-bosses available so far, I don't know what you guys are trying to say when saying "we only wiped a few times to teach the new guys", does that mean you are better than the guild (who ever it was) that really got the first-kill? Because if that's the case I guess we are way better than you and thus makes this "leading" statement invalid.

You cannot possibly compare us to S.O.A who wiped 28 times on Magtheridon while getting server 1st? We "WOULD" be first if we simply went there at the time they did, it took us about 3 attempts with many first-timers to get him down for first time.

Ye or diden't we wiped more ? its funny. :)

You wiped after the "fix" rofl... :D

Arren't you old cores :D ?

We ain't

We "WOULD" be
"WOULD"

thats always the excuse

cya at tier 5.

(when do lateralus become decent mature players) - I dunno

but tbh its tier 4.. Move on...

Haters , hate the best , this seems more like pointing the obvious illusion you still living in . Even guild like Sin, that started rather late here , managed to gear themselves to a point they one shotted everything .Old core succes can't be even put along with Lateralus name , more like trash talking ,Devilish even covered most his troll claims with succes better than yours .

P.S :No intention to insult Devilish , he is doing it himslef :)

Lateralus became the "best" guild when most of the competition left after the first(?) core change due to horrible lag & lack of proggression and scripting. You couldnt really call them the "best", but "best from the rest" as Arbitrium said back then.

Still best. If you want to apply -> lateralus.forumotion.co . However, we're most likely full on your class. You can check our Application section to see how large appeal we have to players.

I wonder how big part with false advertising has in it. But please do take note, many people take you as the last resort when theres no other guilds to join.

The only guilds I have respect for is VS The World, Mayhem, rest guilds are 15 wannabes + PuGs, how can you even call yourselves leading pve guild, 40% of your raids are PuGs, so yes we wiped over 20 times but atleast we did it with a full guild run, last week you couldn't even get the kill, my brother was with your trash group, you are flaming and trolling world chat in order to get the attention.