which side to choose

5 replies to this topic

#1 Lahtix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:19 PM

Hey i recently quit live wow because of how ridicolous it has turned out to be. So i am going to give this server a chance since i was end game player back in burning crusade and i want to experience it again. But i have a slight problem. I dont know which side to choose. I want to roll alliance but often alliance is dead compared to horde on private servers. And getting a raiding guild will be difficult. So dear fellow gamers convince me to roll a alliance Draenei Shaman!

#2 Necr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 12:55 AM

Alliance side is pretty active, so you won't have much trouble finding a group for yourself.

Same goes for raids. All 3 shaman's specs are valuable and you will find spot in pugs or raiding guild fairly easy

#3 Clutch AKA Clutched

Rank 14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 07:28 AM

View PostNecr, on 12 July 2012 - 12:55 AM, said:

Go Resto Spec and you will find spot in pugs or raiding guild fairly easy

Posted Image

RIP Alixium
RIP The Rollback
RIP Convulsion

#4 Bonejob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 02:13 PM

Alliance! The que for horde is horrible to BG, choose alliance!

#5 deepfryer

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 04:56 PM

View PostLahtix, on 11 July 2012 - 10:19 PM, said:

Hey i recently quit live wow because of how ridicolous it has turned out to be. So i am going to give this server a chance since i was end game player back in burning crusade and i want to experience it again. But i have a slight problem. I dont know which side to choose. I want to roll alliance but often alliance is dead compared to horde on private servers. And getting a raiding guild will be difficult. So dear fellow gamers convince me to roll a alliance Draenei Shaman!

"i was __ end_game player" Sorry, Lahtix, but I strongly doubt you were older than 12 during the time Tbc was out there.
Carb - Warsong 1.12.1

#6 Skidmark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 July 2012 - 05:32 PM

View Postdeepfryer, on 12 July 2012 - 04:56 PM, said:

"i was __ end_game player" Sorry, Lahtix, but I strongly doubt you were older than 12 during the time Tbc was out there.

And how would you know that?

And you should choose alliance because of the previously mentioned reasons.