Standing for last week droping?

7 replies to this topic

#1 Mawena

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:45 AM

I noticed this a few days ago , I was no.13 on standing for last week and few days ago I dropped on 15th?(it was tuesday)
and now I log in to see I am 18th?!
what kind of a bug is this?

#2 indaco

VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:05 AM

you have to add the sunday honor to your standing ,so u need to wait 1 week
Indaco Dworf priest 60 Indaco Cow druid 70 Fremrus cow druid 60 Indaco huntard

#3 Mawena

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:10 AM

I know mate its been added on monday , and with sundays honor I was 13th , and as the week days passed it slowly started droping , how is this even possible?

#4 Tobeee

VIP

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:21 AM

Honor from sunday updated for your standing today. Thats reason ^_^
Toobeer, Gnome Warlock < Work in Progress > (inactive)
Toobee, Night Elf Druid < Work in Progress > (inactive)
Tobejarabi, Gnome Mage < Work in Progress > (inactive)
California, Human Paladin < Work in Progress > (inactive)

Posted Image

#5 Yirah

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:29 AM

There are other people who experienced the same during the week. All I can say by now is that a ticket has been written regarding this issue. I'll keep you guys informed about it.

Greetings Yirah
Because the geeks shall inherit the properties and methods of object earth. (Slay Radio)

#6 Romano321

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 12:54 PM

Everyone Below Standing 2 on alliance side has been dropped down 5 standings, this means whoever was supposed to get standing 3 is now standing 8, standing 4 is 9 etc. Hopefully it will turn out to be a visual bug, but I don't think anyone can say at this moment.

#7 Yirah

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:30 PM

So, the update is over and it looks like this:

As far as I understood what the GM said, it's very hard to fix such things manually because it requires an intervention deep into the honor system which would prolly cause other problems, so we just have to live with it.

All the people got rank points according to what was shown in the honor tab on saturday, not the standings they were on monday. That means there was a player who got standing 2+3+4+5+6+7 simultaniously. It would be interesting how far this specific guy whould have gone, prolly he would have reached R15 ;-)

I hope for all the pvp'ers that we will have less trouble in the upcomming weeks.

Greetings Yirah.
Because the geeks shall inherit the properties and methods of object earth. (Slay Radio)

#8 Poltregeist

Legionnaire

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 03:47 AM

rank 15 ^_^
Posted Image
Posted Image
Alliance:

Aduro Paladin r13 (Banned)
Cuzbad r6 Hunter (Gift from friend)