120 posts in this topic

Someone virus scan so we can sticky.

Kaspersky didn't find any

Downloading, sec

Lol, i dont got a virus program atm. =O

Tho it works:P

Thanks a lot!

Someone virus scan so we can sticky

Its free of virus, i also scanned the file when i downloaded it. But someone do it aswell to confirm that its safe to download.

I'd add it to virustotal.com.

Sadly the file is too large, downloaded it... looks promising.

Thanks for sharing :*

how do you get it to work? I tried downloading it, unzipping it, and then putting them in the interface/addon folder but it doesnt seem to work. help?

Too bad this pack doesn't have Quartz, been trying to find a working version for 1.12, or any addon that has a castbar for enemies or even just your target.

how do you get it to work? I tried downloading it, unzipping it, and then putting them in the interface/addon folder but it doesnt seem to work. help?

Well remember that the addons are in folders by their name A, B, C ... etc . You gotta make sure you get the addons also out of this folder and then put them in the interface/addons folder. Try it and tell me if you manged to get it working.

Too bad this pack doesn't have Quartz, been trying to find a working version for 1.12, or any addon that has a castbar for enemies or even just your target.

Yeah, Quartz is a tbc addon, but you got an addon called eCasting Bar , that i dont recommend since i dont like it, but yes it does show enemy cast bar. The one that i would recommend is "Spell Alert" there are like 3 folders of that addon , so make sure you extract them all to get it working.

1. I'm looking for a raid ui that is ideal for healing. More specifically Priest in 40 mans. I am currently using CT, but 8 groups takes up a huge portion of my screen. I'd like to remove energy, rage bars and just have health + priest buffs + dispellable buffs.

I've tried grid, but it has so many options and I just can't figure it out.

2. I'm also looking for some sort of DoT monitor/timer for any enemy that has my DoTs.

Anyone have any good recommendations?

Hi,

Thanks for the uploads. But i got a problem with AtlasLoot addon. It wont show up at the minimap and i have a cross at "Default Tooltips" and "Safe Chat Links". What should i do?

Hi,

Thanks for the uploads. But i got a problem with AtlasLoot addon. It wont show up at the minimap and i have a cross at "Default Tooltips" and "Safe Chat Links". What should i do?

Well i got both atlas addons activated, the one that says Atlas and the second one that says Atlast Loot. I dont know if that will make it work. But they are working for me and i got a cross on "Default Tooltips" and "Safe Chat Links" aswell but also on "Show minimap button".

If you cant get it on the minimap you can just type /atlasloot and the window will show up, then you can go on options and put a cross on "Show minimap button".

Well i hope you can get it to work. If the problem persists let me know.

Sheina,

Your solution solved my problem, thanks.

Nice, im glad that you solved it.

Hello there.

First I want to thank you for the upload, much needed.

And now to the questions:

1. AtlasLoot(main folder) contains several folders and files, do I need to open each sub-folder and extract all those files as well or do I just need the ones that are inside the big AtlasLoot folder.

2. Do I need all three Altlas add-ons(Atlas, AtlasLoot and AtlasQuest) to get them working or do I only need the one I am looking for?

Thank you for your time and hope you can grant me wisdom in these cases.

//Mattisamo

Hello there.

First I want to thank you for the upload, much needed.

And now to the questions:

1. AtlasLoot(main folder) contains several folders and files, do I need to open each sub-folder and extract all those files as well or do I just need the ones that are inside the big AtlasLoot folder.

2. Do I need all three Altlas add-ons(Atlas, AtlasLoot and AtlasQuest) to get them working or do I only need the one I am looking for?

Thank you for your time and hope you can grant me wisdom in these cases.

//Mattisamo

Hi there.

1. Yeah you dont have to extract the files inside the "AtlasLoot" folder, you just need to extract the folder "AtlasLoot" and then put it in your wow interface/addons folder.

2. No, you dont, Im using Atlas and AtlasLoot since the Atlas also has maps of the instances, eventhou the other one is more complete.Its up to your choice, and about the Atlas Quest i didnt even bother researching what it does. Atlas & AtlasLoot are the ones that you gotta use. You can use 1 or another or just both like me.

I hope i've been helpfull.

Best Regards Sheina! =)