New 2.4.3 Server Instant 70
1 1

161 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play on a new instant 70 server?

• Yes, PvP !
    • Yes, PvE !
    • No, Already have a 70
    • No, You should have to level
    • Don't know.. wha?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

39 posts in this topic

Can we please get an instant 70 server?

The problem with Al'Akir is that it takes 40 people to do the starter raid. With TBC 10 man raids are perfect for pugs.

Progression should be Heroics/Rep gear then into Karazhan

Heroic keys should be free in a box like D1 gear was

Raid lockouts for Karazhan should not exist. Let the server build a community through PvE starting with an easy team building raid

Free epic land mount, must earn flying

Free spells and rare/blue starter loot

All flight paths

Give me this and I will be happy!!

Poll Question, Would you play on it?

v/r

PS! Name it BOULDERFIST !!!

Some people find it realy hard to lvl on a 14x realm. Wow...it takes 10 hours dude, you gonna have a bad bad time doing it.

1 Week of 6 hours / day playing gets you all heroic keys and almost bis pre-kara....

1 person likes this

No PvP is already awesome in Archangel. Leveling is very fast and easy and i dont want second realm.

Heroic keys should be free in a box like D1 gear was
Free epic land mount, must earn flying
Free spells and rare/blue starter loot

0601_bruce_Interview.jpg

0601_bruce_Interview.jpg

then "pls, introduce such things as..." Double spec, LFGLFR-tools, instant-queue for BGs via interface tools, impossibility to queue as raid group, Sanctuary zones at Meeting stones, and many other shitty things...

no way :( "you have chosen severe expansion so get it as is". (or just go back to pandas)

So from what I can see, most of you already have a level 70 on the server and want people to go through what you had to. K

Your logic is fail. To spend the 7 hours to flash level a char just to spend weeks lfg for heroics just to be able to raid. Piss on that. Lets get an instant 70 server where anyone who joins will be able to run heroics right off the bat. LFG chans will be flooded with group requests.

Been with 10 DPS sitting in town chatting, wishing you had a group? Now you can run any heroic because you or ANY ONE OF YOU can make a tank and tank the heroic!

Or like me, Really miss a class in TBC? Well level it up and do all the things to get Bis but still not be able to find pugs because lack of tanks and healers. Trash Trash Trash! Join a guild? Most are elitest pricks who want X spec and Y raid times. FFS raids should be going on every night /w gear requirements of heroics loots, with random rolls to winner.

I have seen great instant 70 raiding/pvp TBC servers (all whom are gone now) and its because TBC had a great progression

So from what I can see, most of you already have a level 70 on the server and want people to go through what you had to. K

Your logic is fail.

bitch-please.jpg

I don't like the idea of adding a second 2.4.3 realm currently as we would end up splitting the population between two realms. We wouldn't gain enough numbers to the server to compensate, either. If anything, move the existing server to the US. =D

Your logic is fail. To spend the 7 hours to flash level a char just to spend weeks lfg for heroics just to be able to raid. Piss on that. Lets get an instant 70 server where anyone who joins will be able to run heroics right off the bat. LFG chans will be flooded with group requests.

Been with 10 DPS sitting in town chatting, wishing you had a group? Now you can run any heroic because you or ANY ONE OF YOU can make a tank and tank the heroic!

Or like me, Really miss a class in TBC? Well level it up and do all the things to get Bis but still not be able to find pugs because lack of tanks and healers. Trash Trash Trash! Join a guild? Most are elitest pricks who want X spec and Y raid times. FFS raids should be going on every night /w gear requirements of heroics loots, with random rolls to winner.

I have seen great instant 70 raiding/pvp TBC servers (all whom are gone now) and its because TBC had a great progression

3491_original_Puke_catch_eat.gif

I absolutely do not agree with this. I just recently started playing on this server and it's perfect the way it is... If you want easy, do as everyone else says and go play on retail! It takes a couple of days casually to level to 70 and that's where the fun starts with progression. I've only been playing for 3 weeks now and I'm already geared for heroics and Kara. Less QQ, more pew pew to hit 70. No free spells, no higher gold rates, no free keys! This is BC! Consider yourself lucky to have 14x!

I absolutely do not agree with this. I just recently started playing on this server and it's perfect the way it is... If you want easy, do as everyone else says and go play on retail! It takes a couple of days casually to level to 70 and that's where the fun starts with progression. I've only been playing for 3 weeks now and I'm already geared for heroics and Kara. Less QQ, more pew pew to hit 70. No free spells, no higher gold rates, no free keys! This is BC! Consider yourself lucky to have 14x!

Oh snap, a TBC insult, you sir have been here to long.

So 3 weeks and you THINK you can run Kara? How about hump that lmao. Rerolled for TBC, We were IN Kara in under 3 weeks.

Go back to retail for EZ mode? People quit retail because things like rogues having heals, PvE being to ez, PvP being one sided by PvP gear, Lackluster community.

LK killed wow, raiding and pvp are fun. Leveling is not. Instant 70 server plz

Oh snap, a TBC insult, you sir have been here to long.

So 3 weeks and you THINK you can run Kara? How about hump that lmao. Rerolled for TBC, We were IN Kara in under 3 weeks.

Go back to retail for EZ mode? People quit retail because things like rogues having heals, PvE being to ez, PvP being one sided by PvP gear, Lackluster community.

LK killed wow, raiding and pvp are fun. Leveling is not. Instant 70 server plz

You aren't just asking for instant 70 and starter gear though, you are asking for attunements to be removed, free spells, free mounts etc. You smell an awful lot like a Wrathbaby to me.

Quit your QQing about not liking leveling and just do it... BTW I don't THINK I'm ready for Kara, I KNOW I am. Settle down and level.

Anyway you have to do almost every quest in Outland, because of: reputation Attunement quest-chains starting gear gold. So lvl-ing isn't bad thing :(

You aren't just asking for instant 70 and starter gear though, you are asking for attunements to be removed, free spells, free mounts etc. You smell an awful lot like a Wrathbaby to me.

Just not asking to spend hours lvling each class and then days farming gear for BiS on each then trying to find a pug for Kara. Would be alot better if I could just farm heroics for a few days with a static group and begin to raid. Also my wife wants to play classic and BC since she started right before LK went live. We did some raids on retail but it all felt broken and to easy. We tried to play on the instant 60 server but spent hours LFG for anything. Dead server unless your in a guild on Alli. Its hard to find 40 people. The dps and heals are geared enough for MC but the tanks need +def starting loot to just walk in. It's not MC when MC was progression. It's MC when every damn guild had it farm on the server. Few FR items if your scared and go! BUT NO, Can't find 3 geared tanks (not currently in a guild already locked) or 25+ dps. Shit a pally multiboxing could MT heal with down ranked spells. I mean WTF.

So upset about the realism of classic WoW I wanted a BC server like the classic one was. Unlike the other server, this one would be alive and raids could be accessible in days, not weeks. But all I find is trolls who would rather leave a smart ass pictures. (50cent one was funny as shit) Nothing but "I want your life harder because I already did some hard stuff" tough guys. It would not effect you if you never clicked on that realm.

First of all we already have a really good lvl 70 PVE realm,so why the hell would we like another one where we have to lvl up???The only problem is the realm stability and sometimes frequent DCs.For example on weekends there are lot of PVPers doing arenas and bonus honor BGs,but there are also lot of playrs in high raiding guilds that are doing their raids mostly on sunday.Because of that the realm gets overpopulated and gets down,or ddos attacked.Personaly had 2 DCs with my guild friends on what was a 95% Vashj kill.Imagine how ppl reacted when that thing happened twice in one night.So maybe if we can split this realm to 1 PVE (Archangel) and 1 instant 70 PVP with starting gear for thoose that only want to do PVP.Maybe it will contribute to lower the realm population but dont actually know will it help the server stability.Also from personal experience,every other private server I played always had an instant ?? lvl PVP and a PVE realm divided.cheers :(

P.S. Another instant 70 PVE realm wouldnt be a good idea cause we already have a problem with end raiding on Aliance.Having another realm would only make Aliance even weaker.Puging HCs and Kara isnt that hard,depends on what kind of grp are you going with.Ppl prefer raiding in guild cause low skilled newbies dont pass the trial rank there but can almoust get into any pug.When I was gearing on Archangel I had experienced Kara pugs with low geared and not enough skilled ppl (tactical aproach) that went for like 5 hours.Its really anoying.The thing about Archangel is that is harder in some sort of ways,like trash and bosses hitting harder,more HP on bosses,attunements,crafts needed etc.So you have to put more effort in gearing,do your job in raids,max your performance with consumables,do proffesions etc.So if you dont have sufficient gear you will probably fail in any raid.The tank deficit is a true thing,so ppl should start rolling tanks more often,its an instant gear up all the way to T5.When I log into Archangel in afternoon hours,all I see on world chat is LF Tank,LF Tank,LF Tank.So roll thoose tanks ppl :( Or if you are a tank and geared enough,go and tank thoose HCs for money ;) chers!!!