Photo

New 2.4.3 Server Instant 70

New Server Instant 70 Community

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: New 2.4.3 Server Instant 70 (160 member(s) have cast votes)

Would you play on a new instant 70 server?

1. Yes, PvP ! (34 votes [21.25%])

Percentage of vote: 21.25%

2. Yes, PvE ! (17 votes [10.62%])

Percentage of vote: 10.62%

3. No, Already have a 70 (21 votes [13.12%])

Percentage of vote: 13.12%

4. No, You should have to level (86 votes [53.75%])

Percentage of vote: 53.75%

5. Don't know.. wha? (2 votes [1.25%])

Percentage of vote: 1.25%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 SilverTrimm

SilverTrimm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

Can we please get an instant 70 server?

The problem with Al'Akir is that it takes 40 people to do the starter raid. With TBC 10 man raids are perfect for pugs.

Progression should be Heroics/Rep gear then into Karazhan
Heroic keys should be free in a box like D1 gear was
Raid lockouts for Karazhan should not exist. Let the server build a community through PvE starting with an easy team building raid
Free epic land mount, must earn flying
Free spells and rare/blue starter loot
All flight paths

Give me this and I will be happy!!

Poll Question, Would you play on it?
v/r

PS! Name it BOULDERFIST !!!

#2 VmpX

VmpX

Ultimate Troll

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 992 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:45 PM

Some people find it realy hard to lvl on a 14x realm. Wow...it takes 10 hours dude, you gonna have a bad bad time doing it.
1 Week of 6 hours / day playing gets you all heroic keys and almost bis pre-kara....
  • Nal likes this

Warsong :

Vampiru - 60 Undead Rogue

Vampiritza - 60 Undead Warlock

Archangel :

Cadavru - 70 Gnome Rogue

Vampy - 70 Human Priest

Vamp - 70 Undead Mage

You may clip our wings, but we will never forget what it was like to fly...

#3 Whisper

Whisper

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

just 1-2 days for leveling, oh cmon. Sometimes i miss x2(x3) leveling on TBC.

#4 RipumZ

RipumZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

People like you are the reason retail went to shit.

#5 ADDOriN

ADDOriN

Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

No PvP is already awesome in Archangel. Leveling is very fast and easy and i dont want second realm.

Posted Image

Archangel 2.4.3

Addorin - Undead Rogue (Subtlety) <Fresh>

Aricia - Blood Elf Paladin (Protection) <N/A>

Warsong 1.12.1

Addorin - Undead Rogue (Assasination) <Team Venture>

Atila - Undead Rogue (Subtlety) <N/A>

Al'Akir 1.12.1

Addorin - Undead Rogue (Subtlety)

Atila - Undead Mage (Frost)

Amx - Orc Hunter (Survival)

Ayra - Undead Priest (Shadow)

Ado - Orc Warrior (Arms)

#6 Whisper

Whisper

Centurion

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

People like you are the reason retail went to shit.

truth!

#7 recaptcha

recaptcha

Stone Guard

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:03 PM

Heroic keys should be free in a box like D1 gear was

Free epic land mount, must earn flying

Free spells and rare/blue starter loot

Posted Image

#8 smithy

smithy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:07 PM

im happy with the fact i can play on a 70 server :(

ofc if your not happy well there's always retail ;)

#9 Whisper

Whisper

Centurion

• Members
  • 467 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:12 PM

Posted Image

then "pls, introduce such things as..." Double spec, LFGLFR-tools, instant-queue for BGs via interface tools, impossibility to queue as raid group, Sanctuary zones at Meeting stones, and many other shitty things...
no way :( "you have chosen severe expansion so get it as is". (or just go back to pandas)

#10 Nur

Nur

Centurion

• Members
  • 468 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:36 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#11 Falco

Falco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

Posted Image
Maybe, it is my fault. Maybe, I made this look easy when I really spend countless hours preparing for what lies ahead.
I have failed over and over again in my life, that is why, I succeed.

- Phalko, 70 mage Archangel

#12 SilverTrimm

SilverTrimm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:39 PM

So from what I can see, most of you already have a level 70 on the server and want people to go through what you had to. K

Your logic is fail. To spend the 7 hours to flash level a char just to spend weeks lfg for heroics just to be able to raid. Piss on that. Lets get an instant 70 server where anyone who joins will be able to run heroics right off the bat. LFG chans will be flooded with group requests.

Been with 10 DPS sitting in town chatting, wishing you had a group? Now you can run any heroic because you or ANY ONE OF YOU can make a tank and tank the heroic!

Or like me, Really miss a class in TBC? Well level it up and do all the things to get Bis but still not be able to find pugs because lack of tanks and healers. Trash Trash Trash! Join a guild? Most are elitest pricks who want X spec and Y raid times. FFS raids should be going on every night /w gear requirements of heroics loots, with random rolls to winner.

I have seen great instant 70 raiding/pvp TBC servers (all whom are gone now) and its because TBC had a great progression

#13 DuraN

DuraN

Private

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:22 PM

I dont even

#14 Goodoldbloke

Goodoldbloke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

Just go back to retail bro.

#15 Falco

Falco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

So from what I can see, most of you already have a level 70 on the server and want people to go through what you had to. K

Your logic is fail.

Posted Image
Maybe, it is my fault. Maybe, I made this look easy when I really spend countless hours preparing for what lies ahead.
I have failed over and over again in my life, that is why, I succeed.

- Phalko, 70 mage Archangel

#16 poperp98

poperp98

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 08:39 PM

I don't like the idea of adding a second 2.4.3 realm currently as we would end up splitting the population between two realms. We wouldn't gain enough numbers to the server to compensate, either. If anything, move the existing server to the US. =D
Posted Image

Hornhammer - Druid - Warsong - <Belligerent>
Jingitaxias - Warlock - Archangel - <Melody>

#17 MorbidMike

MorbidMike

Spartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

Your logic is fail. To spend the 7 hours to flash level a char just to spend weeks lfg for heroics just to be able to raid. Piss on that. Lets get an instant 70 server where anyone who joins will be able to run heroics right off the bat. LFG chans will be flooded with group requests.

Been with 10 DPS sitting in town chatting, wishing you had a group? Now you can run any heroic because you or ANY ONE OF YOU can make a tank and tank the heroic!

Or like me, Really miss a class in TBC? Well level it up and do all the things to get Bis but still not be able to find pugs because lack of tanks and healers. Trash Trash Trash! Join a guild? Most are elitest pricks who want X spec and Y raid times. FFS raids should be going on every night /w gear requirements of heroics loots, with random rolls to winner.

I have seen great instant 70 raiding/pvp TBC servers (all whom are gone now) and its because TBC had a great progression

Posted Image

#18 Thaelies

Thaelies

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:41 PM

I absolutely do not agree with this. I just recently started playing on this server and it's perfect the way it is... If you want easy, do as everyone else says and go play on retail! It takes a couple of days casually to level to 70 and that's where the fun starts with progression. I've only been playing for 3 weeks now and I'm already geared for heroics and Kara. Less QQ, more pew pew to hit 70. No free spells, no higher gold rates, no free keys! This is BC! Consider yourself lucky to have 14x!

#19 SilverTrimm

SilverTrimm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:41 AM

I absolutely do not agree with this. I just recently started playing on this server and it's perfect the way it is... If you want easy, do as everyone else says and go play on retail! It takes a couple of days casually to level to 70 and that's where the fun starts with progression. I've only been playing for 3 weeks now and I'm already geared for heroics and Kara. Less QQ, more pew pew to hit 70. No free spells, no higher gold rates, no free keys! This is BC! Consider yourself lucky to have 14x!

Oh snap, a TBC insult, you sir have been here to long.

So 3 weeks and you THINK you can run Kara? How about hump that lmao. Rerolled for TBC, We were IN Kara in under 3 weeks.

Go back to retail for EZ mode? People quit retail because things like rogues having heals, PvE being to ez, PvP being one sided by PvP gear, Lackluster community.

LK killed wow, raiding and pvp are fun. Leveling is not. Instant 70 server plz

#20 DuraN

DuraN

Private

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 01:55 AM

Oh snap, a TBC insult, you sir have been here to long.

So 3 weeks and you THINK you can run Kara? How about hump that lmao. Rerolled for TBC, We were IN Kara in under 3 weeks.

Go back to retail for EZ mode? People quit retail because things like rogues having heals, PvE being to ez, PvP being one sided by PvP gear, Lackluster community.

LK killed wow, raiding and pvp are fun. Leveling is not. Instant 70 server plz

You aren't just asking for instant 70 and starter gear though, you are asking for attunements to be removed, free spells, free mounts etc. You smell an awful lot like a Wrathbaby to me.