• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Source

Source

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 03:02 PM

Here is my addon pack that I made for my upcoming retri pala (but can be used by others classes also):

download link : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NARAKKYU
size : 24.88mb
Installation : open TBC Addons folder, select all, copy and paste it all in your game folder under section Interface/AddOns
*notice : make sure you unrar all addons before copying them into Interface/Addons

Atlas - Show instances maps
Atlas loot enchanted - works along with atlas, shows loot of instances,reputation reward and so on
Auctioneer Full Suite - helps with earning gold, tracks prices on AH and much more, makes life easier for farmers
Bartender4 - very good and simple action bar addon I haven't find any better maybe as replacment you can find Bongos.
BugGrabber - makes sure you don't get lua errors don't get on your nerves
Cartographer - map addon, I would recommend this if you aren't familiar very much with terrain since it removes fog and you can put notes.
DoTimer - keeps tracking of cooldowns of buffs and debuffs. (very usefull)
ElkBuffBars - very usefull for tracking buffs/debuffs in organized list
Gatherer - addon that helps you with gathering of materials for professions and keeping track where you can get them.
KLH Threat meter - this is a must have addon since in tbc you acctualy have to watch for threat cus its harder for tanks to keep aggro than in wotlk.
MikScrollingBattleText - as name says, very usefull nice looking and best scrolling text.
Mobinfo2- info about mobs, hp,gold drop and stuff like that.
OmniCC - shows cooldowns on buttons
Pallypower - interface for using blessings faster.
Prat - chat addon
Quartz - cast bar
Quest helper - as name says,since in tbc there isn't quest system like in wotlk this one is a must have if you are game/expansion.
Recount - keeps track of damage/healing/dps etc.
Seal countdown - yet another pally addon that notices you when your seal is going to fade
simple minimap - older version of nice map, changes the look of mini map (there are several options)
x-perl - unit frames addon, some don't like it but I find it very usefull and very easy to use and customize

This pack doesn't contain some addons that are maybe essential for better gaming or for some healing specs like healbot and I didn't put any addons for arena/bgs since I barely play pvp but I think you can find most of the addons you need in this pack.

#2 Ozzy

Ozzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:43 PM

Nice. thanks very much :)

#3 EvilKF

EvilKF

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:38 AM

Need some help.... I unzipped the folders... then copied them into wow->interface->addons but when I launch wow the addons tab does not sure and no addons work

(2.4.3 of course)

#4 Wims

Wims

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:32 AM

Have you tried load out of date addons?

#5 Animorpha

Animorpha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:43 PM

Have you tried load out of date addons?

I had no issues downloading the file, but my interface folder doesn't have any folders within it. I tried creating my own "addons" folder within the Interface folder, but it didn't work. Does anyone know what my problem might be? Thanks!

#6 wilgil

wilgil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 05:41 AM

I had no issues downloading the file, but my interface folder doesn't have any folders within it. I tried creating my own "addons" folder within the Interface folder, but it didn't work. Does anyone know what my problem might be? Thanks!

I think you just need to log on your character once and after the addons folder will be there

#7 Soge

Soge

Spartan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts

Posted 03 August 2011 - 06:01 AM

Can a moderator move this to the 2.4.3 forums where it should be?

So many of these in the 1.12 subforums :)

Seriously people, can you LOOK before you post?

-- Soge
Soge, Gnome Warlock - Town Council of <Pleasuretown Adventures>

YouTube channel with a few Feenix kills:
http://www.youtube.c...er/TheSogekehei