QUEST HELPER FOR 1.12.1
2 2

78 posts in this topic

Cool Dude! Even Tough i dont Need it :) I know a few friends that does

1 person likes this

Hello everyone I speak mainly french so sorry if my English humps.

I have a problem when I install this add-on in the game when I click on "show map" in my quests, an error message appears, this one: "Could not create MetaMap: no players coord avalaible in this area. "

I tried this addon with the account of a friend 60 and still the same problem (I'm level 9)

Thanks

Hello everyone I speak mainly french so sorry if my English humps.

I have a problem when I install this add-on in the game when I click on "show map" in my quests, an error message appears, this one: "Could not create MetaMap: no players coord avalaible in this area. "

I tried this addon with the account of a friend 60 and still the same problem (I'm level 9)

Thanks

Sorry to hear that mate, but i don't have that problem... try to check in the addons in the character screen out of date addons... then in the game press the clean map and show map... and dont have any other map addons... try this... if you have the same problem post it again...

Help!

I downloaded the file correctly, but when i log in to check if it is on addons list, it's not there... :S

I pastet the File into addon file but the addon don't shows on addon list or in game.

I hope someone will help me with this problem!

Thank you!

Help!

I downloaded the file correctly, but when i log in to check if it is on addons list, it's not there... :S

I pastet the File into addon file but the addon don't shows on addon list or in game.

I hope someone will help me with this problem!

Thank you!

Have you extracted the content into the addons folder properly?

On-topic: Good addon.

Edited by AtIlA

I have this thanks it helped me allot leveling up, but for some reason it doesn't track quest's by that i mean the "Red Arrow" never appears for me? any solutions...

it only shows on the map where to turn in the quest B)

I'm having this issue too. The addon doesn't seem to tell me where to go really.

The mod doesn't work anyway, unless I'm missing something. So I don't know if it's worth reuploading. It doesn't integrate properly with the map and only shows where to turn in the quest, not where the relevant quest mobs or location is.

1 person likes this