Low lvl battleground
1 1

258 posts in this topic

Is anyone even playing on twinks? I never saw any playing and I would like to make one B) (On horde, any active guilds?)

Drpwnage.

Yes I actively play twinks, and by actively I mean that's all i am doing when I am in-game. Unproven but I'm probably the most active 'twinker' on the server. I run a mostly 29 twink guild, but our members also have twinks in all brackets such as 19's, 39's and some 49's. We world pvp mostly and by mostly i mean 100% of the time, no Battlegrounds. 1 because they never pop and 2 because worlding is much more busy and active. If you are thinking of making a twink of any bracket or level, ( doesn't have to end in 9 since we don't BG so you can make a 40 twink for Strangelthorn Vale pvping just for your 40 skills, equipment, and a mount.. or a 32 druid for that nice combo finisher or a 20 Twink for a Rogue's Poison's or a Warrior's Dual-Wielding.. doesn't matter. ) Write down here some of your char names you play on a regualr basis and I'll msg you in game about this some more. B)

Nice to see players like low level bg's.

I am thinking about making a twink... or maybe not, well, maybe in the future. ;)

I have always loved twinks. At all levels. But what lvl has the most players :)? Would love to join! Got a few friends that also might join.

Archangel server btw. Any twinks there? Or other servers? Horde side.

Just made a human warrior twink: Blazzeer

Would love to join a twink guild, soon as possible! Can't wait to get to some action :)

any twink activity nowadays? (level 19 healer priest LF guild alliance)

this is relevant to my interests, also wondering what the 19 and 39 twink brackets are like

I would like to join any active 19 guild.

Alliance warlock named Girmai.

also LF 30spellpower wep enchant!

me and a few other peeps have some 19s in the making, ally side. any horde? or allies of course. whisper largesoda on alliance warsong if interested.

me and a few other peeps have some 19s in the making, ally side. any horde? or allies of course. whisper largesoda on alliance warsong if interested.

I'm thinking of creating a twink on Warsong, if there still is some activity(?). Played retail vanilla, tbc, wotlk & some cataclysm mainly as twink. Used to be really active in the 19, 39 & 60 brackets.

I assume 19 is the most active bracket, if any? I was planning on rolling hordeside.

Due to work & sports aswell as fulltime studies off and on, a twinkingscenario with a few BG nights per week would fit my current RL good.

Looking forward to a reply regarding the current activity.

Yes, I do still. I World PvP with my twinks every.single.day. I recruit a few new guys every week or 2, for both my Horde guild and Alliance... Horde seems to not log much anymore but I am on everyday.

wpvp is done on 29/30's ( Duskwood )... 39/40's...( Stranglethorn Vale) and 49's (Tanaris, multiple others ).... If anyone is still interested in Twinking pvp.. as in WORLD pvping, simply contact the following in game...

Horde: " Blytz "

and

Alliance: " Siix "

We should start Twinking on the new upcoming server Emerald Dream, considering its 1x everything it will be even better and a great addition to the community on that server.

In the near Future once ive hit 60 i will be creating a twink guild mainly focussed on 19 twinks=)

So I've been looking forward to the release of the Emerald Dream but after a while on the forums I found out that you can freeze your exp (which is kinda lame imo) cuz one of the beauties of 19 twinking is that you have to think about ur exp, not getting to 20. Anyways I'm going to play 19 twink on feenix and before I make my char I'd like some answers first, which realm is the most twink-populated? Second, is there more hordes then allys? (usualy a prob with 19 twinking donno why?) And third is there any good guilds?

Best regards Scraap -Ordo Disiluminati, Enxon -Mayhem, Xavi -Argent Crusade

As far as i know, being on every single day.. and having added every single twink's name I can find to my friends list to see who's active and who's not.. next to NO one is active anymore. I have over 40 known twinks from 19's to 49's on my lists on both Horde and Alliance side, and the last one to log in was about a month ago, and the others have gone as inactive being offline for 6 months. Not an advertisement but my " Guild "'s mostly a few friends and I on Both Horde and Alliance side still play fairly regularily. World PvP only. I've seen a few new twinks mostly 40's for Stranglethorn Vale although being as they are the easiest to gear as well, but that's about it. 'Good guilds' don't exist on here as far as Twinks go.. no one is really active at all anymore, pre-mades or bg's.. non existant. Either make some twinks for World PvP in specific zones or don't bother, with the amount of inactives you'll never get a BG to pop in any Bracket. As far as what Realm is twink populated.. it's going to be Warsong.

If you want to make Horde chars.. make 19's for Redridge, 29's for Duskwood/Hillsbrad, 39's for STV, or 49 for Tanaris.

Alliance get 29's for Hillsbrad, 39 for STV, or 49's for Tanaris. That's about all I can say, other than again... if anyone still wants to Twink and do WORLD PvPing... message the following toons:

Horde: Blytz ... Grrglz ... Gobblz

Alliance: Siix ... Wakefield ... Stunfyre

I made two horde lvl 19 twinks ages ago one with bis everything and the guilds I was in always just fell apart to inactivity I have Malodourous (warlock) itswarm (mage) and redridgemoma (32druid stv ganker) If other horde twinks were ever on id love to do bg's but I have given up hope. Now rollin mostly on emerald dream If I ever hear of regular games scheduled when I can be there I WOULD BE THOUGH