Reset RaidID's due to constant DC's?

12 replies to this topic

#1 Sugahfree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

Hello there, I'd like to propose a suggestion here - hopefully the community agrees on this and we can get the GameMasters to notice.

Due to the amount of DC's and server downtime over the past two days putting together/continue'ing any raid is basicly impossible, therefore I'd like to suggest a reset of all the ID's after the server's stabilized again. I had to cancel my Karazhan raid yesterday, tried to continue it today to get DC'ed again. I'm 99% Sure the ID will now be continued without most of the original people in the raid, and that kinda blows..

Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Hopefully we can get this noticed and our ID's reset, since I'm sure I'm by far not the only one who's slightly annoyed by this constant server downtime. I understand this blows even more for the people hosting this server, and I understand how being DDoS'ed isn't anything you can't do something about atm, but resetting our ID's is.

#2 Knowme

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:14 PM

I'll totally agree with this.

Our Guildraid got just humped up, lost many Loots and stuff and at the end we just simply couldnt finish it....

#3 Shariva

Posts Much

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:17 PM

+1 for resetting all IDs which are not clear

#4 Surbibel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:19 PM

This is not going to happen, and here's why:

People who aren't as affected by the DCs as you, might be negatively affected by this. Some people might be really pissed by having to clear up to wherever they were before this raid ID reset.

#5 Sugahfree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:25 PM

View PostSurbibel, on 01 August 2013 - 09:19 PM, said:

This is not going to happen, and here's why:

People who aren't as affected by the DCs as you, might be negatively affected by this. Some people might be really pissed by having to clear up to wherever they were before this raid ID reset.
Thanks for the reply - I'd think the server wasn't up for long enough for anyone to make any decent progress over the past two days though so I'd doubt there being anyone who disagrees. But if there are, I'd love for them to reply here so we know. If there are indeed a number of people who say Nay, I'd definitely understand.

#6 Surbibel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 09:28 PM

Well, personally I'd love it if my TK ID was reset, but I know that some of my guildies would disagree, seeing as clearing it all over again would seem bothersome to them. I imagine that there's other guilds out there in similar situations :D

#7 Sinnical

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:31 PM

Wait till next wednesday and your wish will be cometrue!

#8 Avelmira

Rank 14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:34 AM

View PostSugahfree, on 01 August 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

I'd think the server wasn't up for long enough for anyone to make any decent progress over the past two days though

It was.
Avelmira lv. 60 Human Holy Paladin
Xixy lv. 60 Night Elf Resto Druid
Aicasia lv. 70 Blood Elf Holy Priest
Lunasa lv. 70 Night Elf Resto Druid
Youmu lv. 70 Blood Elf Holy Paladin
Shenhua lv. 70 Draenei Resto Shaman

#9 larsson993

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:57 AM

no thanks

#10 Sugahfree

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:00 AM

I rest my case. Proposal dismissed!

#11 Hordehero

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 478 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:46 AM

But I dont wanna clear TK again this week! :D! Please don't reset the IDs :D
Archangel

<After Dark>
Officer of Loot
Hordehero - Broken DPS hunter
Alts:
Gotnomilk - Resto Druid
Hordezero - Affliction Lock
Ugarr - Resto Shaman
Soapyhobo - Shadowpriest
Nignag - Fury Warrior

<HeadhuntaZ>
Guild Master
Mesohordey - Marks Hunter 39 Twink

#12 Knowme

Scout

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 09:08 AM

The IDs are gone. :D

#13 Shariva

Posts Much

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 01:47 PM

IDs aren't gone.