stuck on "Logging into game server"
2 2

75 posts in this topic

when i go to log in, it connects then goes to the character list. once there it stays there for a minute or two, then goes back to server list.

saying "logging into game server".

iv deleted all folders and reinstalled countless times,

i run windows 8.

any help would much be appreciated.

I dont get what some ppl get from it by mashing other peoples game experience or whats their intent?

perhaps they're trying to extort the server admins, i can't really think of any other reason someone would be DDOSing a private world of warcraft server

I dont get what some ppl get from it by mashing other peoples game experience or whats their intent?

guess the idea is to blackmail the people behind the server.. But that won't ever happen, as we can always just wait it out. So it's a waste of time for everyone to attack Feenix.

Server still down right?

It was up 15m ago but it's down again from what it seems unless it's just me. Can't connect atm, stuck on Authenticating. Was doing this all last night as well

Until they get the job well done, we have the easy part of the matter for us: Waiting.

Best regards.

I managed to get in and see my characters about 30 minutes ago, but got DC'd promptly upon entering. Haven't gotten that far again to this point.

Anyone have any official status? Last posted by an admin was 12 hours ago.

Dear members,

We are aware of the current situation with the Emerald Dream realm and are currently investigating it, you will be notified of its status via this topic.

Thank you for your patience while we work to resolve this.

Kind Regards,

Feenix Server Team

From what I can see it has nothing to do with the ZG patch, only a random and usual attack though.