Addons fixed or adjusted for 1.12

1 post in this topic

Hi there,

I've fixed and/or adjusted some addons/errors to work with 1.12 or specific on Emerald Dream.

You can downlaod the fixed addons here:

DropBox folder

Addons i've fixed/adjusted:

• XPerl_UnitFrames: Fixed the color error if a Player-Pet is out of range (the error seems to be a feature on Emerald Dream that reduce server load)
  • ag_UnitFrames: Error fixes and improvements
  • eCastingBar: Fixed the Borderless Background is bigger then the Castbar itself.
  • CopyThat: It's now working with 1.12.x
  • Bag_Sort: Now working with 1.12.x (mabye i'll enhance the sortingtable anytime)
  • SellOMatic: Added working version for 1.12.x (just replaced the libraries)
  • MrPlow: Added working version for 1.12.x, its slower than Bag_Sort but more effective
    (maybe there are still errors becasue it's a bigger addon, if you find an error, please post it here or pm me)

Update 2013/10/27:

• ag_UnitFrames: took version from Skela and added my changes becasue it contains allready nice changes :)

Old Changes

Update 2013/10/20:

• ag_UnitFrames: New Version named as ag_UnitFrames_fubav2 uploaded, here the changes:
    • Fixed color error if Player-Pet(s) are out of range
    • Added 2 new Layout files named as fuba.lua and fubasmall.lua
      (used for my own interface and preview of my changes)
    • Added the Feature to change "HitIndicator" in the Layout file like: Font, Fontsize, Point, ect,...
    • Added the Value "Outline" for "HitIndicator" which can have the following value(s): 0 = Disabled, 1 = OUTLINE, 2 = THICKOUTLINE

[*]SellOMatic: Added working version for 1.12.x (just replaced the libraries)

[*]CopyThat: Fixed the error that causes if you try to move the CopyThat window

[*]MrPlow: Added working version for 1.12.x, its slower than Bag_Sort but more effective

(maybe there are still errors becasue it's a bigger addon, if you find an error, please post it here or pm me)

Update 2013/10/23:

• MrPlow: Error fixed, ignore items bags will work without errors
  • FuBar_LocationFu: Edited, coordinates now show 1 decimal number and color changed for better highlighting.
    (Before: xx, yy -> Now: xx.x, yy.y)

if there are any new addons i'll upload it and maybe post here the changes i've done.

hope some people enjoy it :)

greetings, fuba