© 2017 Feenix Server
Terms of Service
Introductory and explanatory statement
These Terms of Service describe the terms and conditions under which the administrators of the Internet site Feenix Server Project provide a service of Website/Forum Boards/Game Server (hereinafter, the "Service"). Access to this Service is subject to compliance with these Terms of Service.
The information contained on the Website and Services (hereinafter referred to as the "Information"), including text, photographs, images, and messages, is the sole responsibility of its issuer.
Feenix Server Project does not guarantee the opportunity, legality, integrity, or quality of the Information. Feenix Server Project is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the Information and reserves the right to correct or amend the mistakes, inaccuracies, technical mistakes, or omissions without notice. In addition, changes or corrections made on the Information may be performed at a different time from the publication time.
Our website and services provided to you on and through our services on an AS IS basis. You agree that the owners of this project exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this project and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
The Information contained in this Website and Services can in no way have a contractual and/or official value. Accordingly, you agree to use the Information at your own risk. You assume all the costs of any service, repair, or correction needed.
The Information made available on the Website and Services, including but not limited to, Information distributed or proposed in the form of hyperlinks or computer files from other sites, is provided "like the original" without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied.
Feenix Server Project does not guarantee that the Information is commercial, that it meets an individual or particular need, that it does not violate any applied rule/law, is free of errors or viruses, or is not of defamatory, offensive, or harmful nature.
However, if your country's law does not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, the preceding paragraph does not apply.
Feenix Server Project is a closed source development project, with a public and free to enter testing area, also known as our game servers and realms
All content made available for public use, does not require any type of payment, or subscription of any kind. In order to maintain and improve our development and services, members are welcome and invited to make a donation in support of Feenix Server Project.
To be able to maintain a fair system for all involved parties, there are a few rules to consider before donating:
- Upon choosing to donate to Feenix Server Project, it is understood that any transaction made concerns a donation made at free will
- Donations- and gifts can never be addressed or seen as any type of purchase, or payment. One's individual intentions to purely make a donation towards Feenix Server Project to obtain a gift or gifts in particular, does not change the principles of our donation policy
- After making a donation to Feenix Server Project, a pre-mentioned amount of reputation is automatically credited to the account used for making the donation. Reputation can optionally be used to choose certain gifts as token of our gratitude for supporting Feenix Server Project
- All donations made to Feenix Server Project are considered to be final and irreversible, so are chosen gifts
- Chosen gifts may never be returned or exchanged, unless a server sided flaw or error occurred. Issues shall be reported within 24 hours of occurrence to the VSupport forum user via Private Message
- Sending gifts to any character via our website is considered to be done in full knowledge and understanding of actions. Therefore sending is not reversible: Once chosen and confirmed to send a gift to any in game character, gifts cannot be changed, refunded, swapped or resent anymore, in case of user mistake. To protect our members from making mistakes, an extra confirmation has to be made before the final sending
- In case of temporarily or permanent suspension, no claims regarding previously made donations and/or gifts can be made
- Donation gifts are considered personal. Under no circumstances we allow re-selling of gifts
- In case one chooses to spend the given reputation points on any gift, and an attempt of back charge of the donation is issued, the related account(s) and IP address(es) will be immediately and permanently blocked from our services without questions asked. Be aware that further investigations and/or actions regarding fraud may be taken
The administration relies on several team members (hereinafter the "Gamemasters and developers") to maintain the overall quality of the Information and compliance with the rules. The administration can never be held responsible for actions of the latter.
Feenix Server Project is not liable for any direct or indirect incidents (including, but not limited to: loss of data, profits, income, customers, or any other similar economical problem) that might arise from the use of, or inability to use, the Information, the Site, or any linked site
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (Content), publicly or privately provided, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content or the person whose user account is used. You agree that our Website and Services may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive.
We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission. You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
- Provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortuous, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
- Collect or harvest any data about other users;
- Provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent
Our Website and Services provided to you on and through our services on an AS IS basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, terminate or discontinue your access to this web site and its services and delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or termination of your access or any data or information you submit.
You have the ability, to choose your username on our provided platforms. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason. We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft. Account and password management are considered member responsibility, no claims towards the administration can be made if handled incorrectly.
After you register and login to our forums, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable
Messages and activity
Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of messages generated on our forum or any of our other platforms. Please remember that we do not actively monitor, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within.
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. Messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this project, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this projects's owners. The staff and the owners of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit or take any other action immediately. This policy applies to all user created content available our members.
Please note that your activity and IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be suspended from our project or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.
Additionally, you agree that your website clicks are being tracked until you have submitted a successful account registration. This is required to improve the website conversion.
You remain solely responsible for the content you used and created on our platforms. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this project, its staff, and its subsidiaries.
Usage of recourses, boards and messaging systems are a privilege, not a right. The administration of this project can, and periodically does review the contents of all user activity. Specifically, but not limited to:
- If presented with a search warrent, subpoena, or law enforcement request;
- If looking for evidence that you violated our policy in any way, or pose threat to our project in any way. In case we have reason to believe that you're up to no-good - the definition of "good" being subjective and left to the discression of the administration;
- If you sent a Messaging to somebody and they've forwarded it to us with a complaint
Submission of content
By providing, creating and using any content of our Website and Services:
you acknowledge and agree our services to be part of a private project. Use of our recourses is considered a privilege, not a right. Any content used by, created by its users remains property of the projects owners.
you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to refuse or block access to by you created content at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
Feenix Server Project is not responsible for the content or accuracy of the Information to other sites accessible on the Site, nor is responsible for the existence of a link to this Site on other sites.
A nominal reference to one of these sites or to a service or product does not presume the agreement of Feenix Server Project for the content or accuracy. The user assumes all risks associated with its use.
Third party goods and services
Goods and services of third parties may never be advertised and/or sold and/or traded and/or made available on or through any of our services.
You agree to indemnify and guarantee Feenix Server Project against any claim or action, losses, and expenses (including court fees) resulting from the violation of the Terms of Service, copyright infraction, or public order troubling.
You agree to use the Site in a strictly legal context, particularly in respect of intellectual property law or other related regulations.
Feenix Server Project grants you the non-exclusive and non-transferable right to access the Information contained in the Website and Services when you only sign up for your personal use, which excludes any commercial operation at local, national, or international level.
It is understood that Feenix Server Project has the ability to use, reproduce, disclose, distribute, and modify ideas, concepts, and techniques of third content and/or exchanged at the Site.
Without prior written consent of the holder of a software protected under intellectual property rights available on the Website and Services, you may not copy, modify, reverse, translate, or create derivative works, transmit, sell, or distribute, directly or indirectly, the design or assembly, or attempt to find the source code (except as provided by law), or transfer any right in relation to the quoted software/data. In any case, the use of any software available for download from the Site is governed by the terms of the license accompanying or included in the software.
All rights to trademarks, service marks and names deposited on the Website are the property of their respective owners, and you are solely responsible for any unauthorized use and/or exploitation.
Intel is a trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are U.S. registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
Other products and company names mentioned in the Site are trademarks and/or services deposited by their legitimate owners. While HTML, graphic design and programming code used in the Site are subject to approval by its author (i.e. the Administration) before personal use.
The TOS and the relationship between you and Feenix Server Project are subject to the Law of the Netherlands. In the absence of agreement, any dispute would be submitted to the competent courts of the NETHERLANDS.
. If you are a publisher, producer, author, or distributor of data that the Information refers to outside the Site - or if you are a third person in relation to the above appointments, please provide us with the following documents and send them to us by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Link to the appropriate page(s) of the Site
- Valid reason to demand the abolition of the Information
- Precise identification of the copyrighted works (i.e. exact product name)
- Evidence and official documents certifying your identity and the link to the data concerned
- It is understood that if your e-mail does not contain the exact documents as detailed above, it will get ignored
Any modification of the Terms of Service can be made at any time without prior publication or announcement